Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Georgia football-UT Martin: Live updates, score, analysis, injury news for Week 1 game

SystemSystem Posts: 11,082 admin
edited September 2023 in Article commenting
imageGeorgia football-UT Martin: Live updates, score, analysis, injury news for Week 1 game

Georgia football opens the 2023 season against UT-Martin to start the college football season. Below you can find live updates, score, analysis, injury news and more for the Week 1 game.

Read the full story here

Comments

• 1SICemDAWGS11SICemDAWGS1 Posts: 1,933 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
  • David1David1 Posts: 811 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

What’s wrong with McConkey?

• UGA66UGA66 Posts: 4,207 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

UGA inally....scores

• budknox310budknox310 Posts: 838 ✭✭✭✭ Senior
    edited September 2023

Completely unimpressed so far. Beck DOES NOT look ready. Not able to impose their will running the ball, but getting gashed in the running game of all things. Totally lackluster. And of course,,Kirby cowarded out going for it on 4th down. And now UTM is driving (running) the ball down their throats.

I know, UGA will probably win, but looking like this, just isn't a STANDARD they should be proud of.

• budknox310budknox310 Posts: 838 ✭✭✭✭ Senior
    edited September 2023

I'm sorry, but can Milton bounce a run outside? Everything is right up the middle. Their o-line may have just lost the Joe Moore Award in this game. They are trying to pound the ball because Beck hasn't been able to throw it downfield. Or is this what Bobo is bringing this year?

• Scottdobbs01Scottdobbs01 Posts: 28 ✭✭ Sophomore

This is embarrassing

• Billy21Billy21 Posts: 205 ✭✭✭ Junior

Half time locker room speech should be interesting… best offensive line in the country getting beat physically.

• reddawg1reddawg1 Posts: 3,756 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

i thought we were past these type games.

• RomeDawg288RomeDawg288 Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Lassiter is indeed playing.

• zonadawg61zonadawg61 Posts: 432 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Probably a good thing UGA didn't start vs Oklahoma. Beck looks like he just smoked a j. O line can't block. D looks asleep. Did I miss anything? Kirby needs to wake these fellas up. Maybe he's sandbagging Ball St.

• UGA66UGA66 Posts: 4,207 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

UGA wll lose its #1 status. Beck looks like a rookie. Defense...where is it? This is UT Martin...not TN or SC...come on!!!! UGA is in deep trouble...so many injuries...16. UGA RBs...so much for RBU. Enough. This is not a #1 team...not yet anyway.

• efis123efis123 Posts: 3 ✭ Freshman

I know it’s only a quarter and a half in to the game but looks like we’ve got a long way to go if we’re going to three-peat. Most boring UGA game I can remember, so far anyway.

• reddawg1reddawg1 Posts: 3,756 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Glad we didn't open with Colorado.

• VetdawgVetdawg Posts: 764 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

This is why I don’t like opening with cupcakes.

it’s so hard to get a read on who we are

• CharlestonDawgFanCharlestonDawgFan Posts: 97 ✭✭✭ Junior

Second down…shotgun formation, handoff up middle to RB. Typical Bobo play calling. This will not win games in a few weeks.