Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Georgia football is going to learn a lot about Daylen Everette against South Carolina

SystemSystem Posts: 10,473 admin
edited September 2023 in Article commenting
imageGeorgia football is going to learn a lot about Daylen Everette against South Carolina

ATHENS — Kirby Smart may not be impressed with interceptions that come off of tipped passes, but cornerback Daylen Everette should still get some recognition for his contributions against Ball State.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    ColumbusDawgColumbusDawg Posts: 526 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Nice article Connor

• Options
    UGADad20UGADad20 Posts: 1,721 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

The important questions are 1) which Spencer Rattler will show up saturday? The SR we saw vs TN or the SR we saw vs NC? 2) Which USCe OL will show up? The one vs TN or the one vs NC.?

• Options
    CandlerParkCandlerPark Posts: 662 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

In fairness, Rattler was being chased like a squirrel being chased by a pack of hounds against UNC. @MikeGriffith doubted South Carolina's trenches before the season began, and he was right to do so.

• Options
    ChiefChief Posts: 58 ✭✭✭ Junior

We've got talent in all positions. Receivers, O line, quarterback(s), and highly toughted D line and secondary. Add a slew of running backs. Now is the time to make it all jell. Play calling, using that talent, is up to the coaches. (I failed to mention our exceptional punter , Thorsen.. sp?,who often gives us ,defensively great field position)...Go Dawgs!

• Options
    HenddawgHenddawg Posts: 721 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Agree 100%. He actually looked solid given the absolute lack of protection he had. He seems to have put it together starting against UT and so far this season. Hoping that UGA can keep the pressure on him and hold coverage on the receivers. Need the offense to start getting into a groove. Go DAWGS

• Options
    navydawgnavydawg Posts: 3,033 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Be assured we will get Rattler and SCs best effort of the season thus far. Their gonna play us tough and hard. But I think even with that this year it will be all for naught for them.

We know what NC did with them !! Sacked Rattler a whopping Nine times !! But on the other side of the ball Furman put up 21 points against SC !!

If our Dawgs can’t beat this SC team pretty handily Even With their best effort, then our issues are Much deeper than I think they are !! We should beat them by At Least 21 points. With much stress on at least.

I really think we will beat them by 34 + points. My minimum ( and I won’t be happy At All with this) is beating them by 14 points. But if that’s the case I’m gonna be Very concerned about this Dawgs team !!

So For Me it’s very satisfied if we beat them by 28+ points, very pleased if we beat them by 34+ points, Grudgingly satisfied if we beat them by 21 points, very Concerned and maybe even a smidge worried if we only beat them by 14 points. That’s my take. Go Dawgs !!