Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Georgia football-South Carolina live updates, injury news, score, analysis for Week 3 game

Comments

• Options
    Louis8478Louis8478 Posts: 168 ✭✭✭ Junior

The best offensive weapon in college with Brock Bowers and Bobo can't get him the ball. Lol

• Options
    reddawg1reddawg1 Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
  • Options

Finally a hole

• Options
    MontanaDawgMontanaDawg Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Great first drive of the 2nd half!! As I said, a little wake-up call and kick in the rear is what we needed. Just gotta keep it up.

• Options
  • Options
    deputydogdeputydog Posts: 132 ✭✭✭ Junior

Play some dang defense.

• Options
    navydawgnavydawg Posts: 3,034 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Could this be the spark that lights the Fire ?? I sure hope so !!

• Options

Alright Dawgs time to eat some Rattler Snake !!!

• Options
    KudzuKudzu Posts: 356 ✭✭✭✭ Senior
    edited September 2023

I quoted my fiancee last week when I said I was worried about the SC game, and I'll paraphrase now: what we're missing is an inspirational leader on the field. Both offense and defense. Whether we're advancing or scoring or not, there's something missing from the 2023 team, and I think it's the real "field generals" we had in the past two years that get the most out of their teammates.

The whole "vibe" here is just off. If we win this one (a big "if" I know), I think we may get hammered by better teams later on due to this leadership issue. Maybe it takes an early season loss to wake up the team and get a real leader or two to step up? Lord, I hope not, but I still believe this is not a talent, conditioning, or play-calling issue, but leadership and team chemistry... 🤔

• Options

There You Go !!! Some Freaking Defense !!!! Yessss !!!

• Options

Get peed off Dawgs and tear his freaking head off !!!

• Options
    UGA66UGA66 Posts: 4,151 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Never thought I would see SC leading the Dawgs..??????? Definitely not #1 team today. So much false hype. UGA defense not that good against Rattler. NC looked better than Dawgs...so far.. Miss McConkey for one. Kirby is going to serve up some of his famous Kirby hot sauce during halftime.

• Options

Bowers playing injured. Maybe that’s why they haven’t fed him more.

• Options

Goooo Dillon Bell !!!

• Options

Ohhhh Yeah Rosemy Jack !!!

• Options

Just Please get the W on this game. Then Work, Work, Work some more in practice and vs UAB !! Gotta win This one first though.

• Options

Hope Mims ankle is not to severe. Hope he’s back by Auburn game !!

• Options
  • Options

Kirby needs to try out the other kicker. Woodring ain’t gettin it done.