Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Everything Kirby Smart said after Georgia football win over South Carolina

SystemSystem Posts: 10,539 admin
edited September 2023 in Article commenting
imageEverything Kirby Smart said after Georgia football win over South Carolina

ATHENS — It was far from pretty but it was another win for the Georgia Bulldogs on Saturday.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    navydawgnavydawg Posts: 3,034 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Work hard, Get Better, Hopefully get some guys back from injury. About all he could say really. At least Kirby’s not in the excuse making business like some HCs. He acknowledges what’s wrong and pledges to work harder to fix it.

Like allot of Dawgs fans I was very disappointed today. But I was proud of how our Dawgs did a gut check in the locker room and came back in the second half. We knew we’d get the best game of SCs season thus far. Rattler is a seasoned veteran and when he’s on his game he’s tough to deal with. Just glad we got the W. Gotta get Much better and quick though !! Go Dawgs !!

• Options

Off Topic but is anyone up watching Colorado vs Colorado St. ?? They teach a strange play at Colorado. Guess it’s called the Fork Play !!

It’s where the QB Sanders takes his fingers and stabs a Defensive Lineman in the eyes !! Yep. He did that !! And far as I know got away with it !! No flag that I saw. I hate dirty stuff like that.

And he did it with both of Em standing, not in a pile after a tackle, what I mean by that is he didn’t even try to hide it !! Don’t know how the refs missed it.

• Options
    edited September 2023

I’ve always kinda liked ole Prime. And don’t necessarily have anything against him now. Though he’s making football look more like I don’t know fake wrestling maybe ?? All the glitz and glamor.

But what his son did ought to bring at least Some shame. It was dirty. And of course he had on a face shield so the Colorado St. guy couldn’t return the favor. Oh well that’s Them and not our Dawgs. I wasted enough time ( and Yalls, I’m sorry) talking about it. Go Dawgs !!

• Options
    MontanaDawgMontanaDawg Posts: 1,863 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Better never rests...

• Options
    DAWGHOUNDDAWGHOUND Posts: 23 ✭✭ Sophomore

I thought that Georgia did A LOT better job of tackling yesterday more knocking their legs out than trying to hand tackle and as Ratledge said we got to be more physical and opened some holes and they did. As for the foot, ankle injuries I don't know if it is equipment failure, I don't know if there is some exercise to strengthen the ankle but if there is we evidently aren't doing it. Is the playing surface different from the practise fields to the game field what, defiantly have to address that. We have got to for whatever reason when the game starts be ready and firing on all cylinders . Get better each and every week. GO DAWGS !!

• Options
    ShoottheHoochShoottheHooch Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

The fans and the momentum they help to create are a big deal to Kirby. Those that boo the two time reigning national champions because of a bad half are acting like petulant children, are an embarrassment to the program, and belong in Knoxville, not Athens.