Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Things to know: Georgia vs. UAB

SystemSystem Posts: 10,573 admin
edited September 2023 in Article commenting
imageThings to know: Georgia vs. UAB

ATHENS — Sanford Stadium will be lit on Saturday night, producing an atmosphere opposing coach Trent Dilfer is ready to embrace against Georgia.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    UGA66UGA66 Posts: 4,154 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Gee Mike....this article suggests UGA should be at or near the bottom of the SEC East...yet they sit at the top of the NCAA national rankings? Just an observation. Stats do not always tell the story do they.

• Options
    reddawg1reddawg1 Posts: 3,636 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I feel quite certain we will see Beck throw the ball more down the field tonight than probably he has in the first 3 games put together. I will go ahead and call it. MOre passes completed longer than 10 yards than the previous 3 games put together.

WIth Mitlon out for sure we will see a three headed monster(maybe) of Jones, Bell and Edwards. I see BV and GS getting some 4th quarter time.

Aything less than 48 points and you have to blame Bobo. We have the talent. I could draw up plays for this team against these cupcakes and scheme people open. No excuses! Go DAWGS!

• Options
    navydawgnavydawg Posts: 3,034 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Please forgive my off topic but important comment. Win or Lose I Hope TAMU gives Auburn a tough, tough, game to take some of the juice out of the Warped Eagle Tiggers !! We play UAB at home, they have TAMU on the road.

So one would think that purely from an energy and stamina standpoint it’d take much more out of Auburn than it does our Dawgs. That Auburn on the road game is looming large !! Go Dawgs !!

• Options
    SnakeScott13SnakeScott13 Posts: 96 ✭✭✭ Junior
    edited September 2023

I remember when UAB discontinued their football program a linebacker came over and played very well . If I’m not mistaken he was defensive player of the year for the dawgs . Nothing against him but we have come a long way since then .

• Options
    76junkyarddawg76junkyarddawg Posts: 2 ✭ Freshman

If we win tonight - “he’ll have more wins through 100 games than any coach in SEC history- and per Previous Dawgnation articles the team - players and coaches - were booed leaving field at half of Ball State and s Carolina games.

to those that boo - what is wrong with you people? We were irrelevant in national championship conversation for 42 years and this team could have a chance at a 3 peat and you boo. If I am talking to you, and you have season tickets, turn them in and give some real fans a chance to come pull for the team all the time. If you bought your single game tickets on stub hub act like you have been there before and support the team when they play well and when they stub their toe.

if you are going to boo these young men and our excellent coaches stay home!

• Options
    BigDawg888BigDawg888 Posts: 1,453 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

We expect 50-0 games every game and fast starts. Kirby, get with it...

• Options
    CdjdawgCdjdawg Posts: 16 ✭ Freshman

Remember the Ray Goff days? Liberty Bowl was the goal.

• Options
    CHDawg54CHDawg54 Posts: 348 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

I was wishing for Vince Dooley to come out of retirement during those days.