Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

AP Poll Top 25 rankings Week 7: Kirby Smart doesn’t care but Georgia football still No. 1

SystemSystem Posts: 11,046 admin
edited October 2023 in Article commenting
imageAP Poll Top 25 rankings Week 7: Kirby Smart doesn’t care but Georgia football still No. 1

ATHENS — A reporter in the postgame press conference kept asking if Georgia coach Kirby Smart cared about making a statement as a football team. If his Bulldogs should be the No. 1 ranked team.

Read the full story here

Comments

• David1David1 Posts: 804 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Miami should have fallen completely out of the polls due to their inexcusable bone headed loss.

• brinkmanmsbrinkmanms Posts: 84 ✭✭✭ Junior

How many more conferences losses would Bama need than Ole Miss for Ole Miss to win the West? I'm thinking at least one more since Bama beat Ole Miss earlier in the year. I guess another way to ask this question is, assuming UGA remains undefeated going into the Tenn. Game, how many losses would TN need to make that game with UGA irrelevant? Basis for my question is that I do not want UGA to have to face Bama in the SEC Championship Game.

• GtheGreekGtheGreek Posts: 1,102 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited October 2023

Agree, agree, agree.....and for all of the bone heads out there that call into the Finebaum show thinking Mario is the perfect replacement for Sabin....I say Amen and Amen.....but I'm afraid it ain't happening because of his not taking a knee and the win against the Bumbling Bees.

Being that I live in AZ Wildcat territory and having watched the lowly Wildcats "Bear down" on USC all night.....who are the coaches that think that Bama through Louisville would not put a whoopin on USC? ......BTW, The Bear had 4 tackles on the night....."Bear Down" Bear in Saguaro Land!