Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Georgia football-Vanderbilt live updates, score, analysis for Week 7 game

Comments

• Options
    navydawgnavydawg Posts: 3,033 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I don’t know for a fact but at their young age I bet quite a number of our Dawgs said Heck it’s just Vandy let’s go get plastered last night.

• Options
    Gibroni88Gibroni88 Posts: 409 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

I cannot believe our Dawgs are goi g to play zone, AGAIN

• Options

#6 Everette got away with a hold on that one.

Now I am going to see what they are made of.

Going to roll over and three and out, or play like a Championship team, drive all the way down to the end zone and finish them off, regardless of the clock.

• Options
    UGA66UGA66 Posts: 4,147 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

FGs are all UGA has in them. Pathetic.

• Options

Oh I don’t argue that. But it’s 7 W’s at the end of this game. The reality is at the end of the season not many people will think of scores and stats.

• Options

You see why you always have to play games until the end???????!!!

• Options
    David1David1 Posts: 715 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Are you freaking kidding me? Why are we making a long throw to the far side of the field? Dumb play calling. Awful execution

• Options
    VetdawgVetdawg Posts: 761 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Ok….. who had that play on their bingo sheet??

🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️😂

• Options
    ShadyGradyShadyGrady Posts: 109 ✭✭✭ Junior

Terrible!!! What the HECK, BECK?!!!

• Options
    BornADawgBornADawg Posts: 624 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

The issue is we were never challenged by Kentucky. This game is a challenge and we’re not handling it well.

• Options
    edited October 2023

This is EXACTLY why I get upset with Kirby when he allows the OC or ORDERS THE OC to let off the gas early in the 4th quarter.

SEC game, on the road, these teams have NOTHING TO LOSE.

now look at where we are at?

And for the record, Beck, that was a HORRIBLE decision, and BOBO, that was 2 terrible play calls back to back.

• Options

Gosh Beck has more fire and courage defending than some of our Defensive players do !!!

• Options
    VetdawgVetdawg Posts: 761 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

How many players on both sides gotta get hurt before some one addresses field conditions?

• Options
    GaBoi69GaBoi69 Posts: 323 ✭✭✭ Junior

Today Georgia looks like the middle-of-the-pack SEC team. Definitely does not look like the #1 team in the country.

• Options
    MontanaDawgMontanaDawg Posts: 1,856 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited October 2023

Absolutely horrible throw by Beck. Very surprised by that one...and I think it was going to be intercepted even if it was slightly tipped at the line (which I don't think it was).

@navydawg....too soon to put that W on this game...

• Options

And now Coach smart’s team is going into the bye week with his team playing well below where they should be in week 7.

Man, this is frustrating!

• Options
    Louis8478Louis8478 Posts: 168 ✭✭✭ Junior

Don't believe I'm stressing against Vanderbilt. Lol! Run the ball! Come on Dawgs!

• Options
    UGA66UGA66 Posts: 4,147 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

At least Vandy can score. You can kiss #1 status goodbye this time. Vandy looks as good as UGA. What is wrong with this team...they beat KY into a pulp.....can barely beat Vandy....so far??? I am sorry, I am an irascible type.

• Options
    MontanaDawgMontanaDawg Posts: 1,856 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

GO Edwards GO!! He's played a heckuva game today.

• Options
    ShadyGradyShadyGrady Posts: 109 ✭✭✭ Junior

One thing UGA has seemed to fail to grasp thus far this season. For teams like Vandy, Ball State, etc., playing the back-to-back NCAA champions, who is again the #1 team in the country, is like playing in the Super Bowl!!! These teams are going to give UGA their absolute BEST SHOT! They're--coaches, players, fans, etc.--going to go ALL OUT to give UGA a game! The more lightly we--coaches and players--take them, the more of a game it's going to be. In other words, UGA needs more fire in their belly, and sharpness in their execution if they want to put these teams away more quickly!!!