Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Georgia football-Vanderbilt live updates, score, analysis for Week 7 game

123457»

Comments

• Options
    Gibroni88Gibroni88 Posts: 409 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

God Bless you D Edwards!!!

• Options
    edited October 2023

Note to Color commentator for CBS:

Vandy ain’t holding us to a FG here.

Not hat’ning!

• Options
    HenddawgHenddawg Posts: 721 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I don’t believe there is enough confidence to throw the ball now and that is just sad. To be content to let the clock run out is not a good look. Glad for Edwards because he is a hoss but the offense looks like it took a couple of steps back today and the defense remains a leaky mess.

• Options
    MontanaDawgMontanaDawg Posts: 1,856 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Anyone know why Milton is out yet again?? Hamstring or knee?

• Options
    navydawgnavydawg Posts: 3,033 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I get it my fellow Dawgs fans. I Really do. It IS very frustrating. But it Will be 7 W’s. And that just inches UGA closer to playing in the SECCG. The Worse thing about this game was the injuries. Those are Very concerning.

• Options

Edwards and the one interception saved our Dawgs bacon in this game, no doubt about it in my mind.

Flush this one down by tomorrow, Dawgs, and heal up in the bye week!

Gaytors on deck!!!

• Options

Great Bullard, dropped the INT and knockout 1 of our 2 healthy DB’s.

🤬🤬🤬

• Options

How was that not horse collar penalty!?!?!!

• Options
    GoodOlDawgGoodOlDawg Posts: 446 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

While this would not be a solution to every atrocity that we’ve witnessed today, I think choosing to start with the ball when/if they win the toss would get them off to a better start. The offense has a better chance of scoring than the D has of stopping a scoring drive.

GO DAWGS!

• Options
    HenddawgHenddawg Posts: 721 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Season still solid and in front of the team but not excuses about youth, injuries, or anything - this was just a poor effort and execution on both sides of the ball.

• Options

We lost a lot more than just Brock early…1 starting RB, 1 starting Tackle, 1 starting LB…sheesh

• Options

Well got the Bye. Let’s hope some guys can get healthy. Let’s hope Brock Bowers injury is not that severe. Same for VPS and Kendall. All we can ask is that the Dawgs just keep chopping !! Go Dawgs !!

• Options
    UGA66UGA66 Posts: 4,147 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I see some losses going forward. Absolutely do...FL will be really tight game...unless UGA has Bowers ,Truss and Milton back..UGA dodged a bullet..interceptions,...fumbling all over the place. Poor showing.

• Options

Daijun Edwards is a Hoss !! And he’s steadily increasing his NFL draft stock.

• Options
    GtheGreekGtheGreek Posts: 937 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

The only reason I wouldn't pull Beck after that INT was the TD saving hit he delivered... Milton and Bowers are fine just dinged up, they were held out because we didn't need them and Kirby loves to put pressure on the next man up....My last thought.....I would think that every team in America would LOVE to play The Dawgs cause we have a way of making the least blessed teams look like potential Giant Killers in a losing effort! Wins are always preferable to style points, Goooo Dawgs....7-0 Gators on the menu.