Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

DawgNation Invasion: Key returning players for Georgia football-Tennessee in 2023

SystemSystem Posts: 10,460 admin
edited October 2023 in Article commenting
imageDawgNation Invasion: Key returning players for Georgia football-Tennessee in 2023

ATHENS – DawgNation Invasion is back in 2023 for Georgia football fans traveling to Knoxville as the Bulldogs look to continue their dominance over Tennessee.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    SequoiaDawgSequoiaDawg Posts: 18 ✭✭ Sophomore

Felt like a drunk AI wrote this article.

• Options
    khummelkhummel Posts: 825 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I think this article was released by accident, a month and 3 games early. Go Dawgs!

• Options
    KBPKBP Posts: 380 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

In John McEnroe fashion, "you can't be serious" in releasing a Tennessee article now.

• Options
    UGA66UGA66 Posts: 4,144 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I guess this is an early prep article by Jack...and they ran it? UGA not even thinking Tennessee.

• Options
    1gat1gat Posts: 12 ✭✭ Sophomore

I hope the coaches and players are not looking past Florida like the media and a lot of fans seem to be doing.

• Options
    khummelkhummel Posts: 825 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

At first I thought it was a cruel joke... as I get older, I don't "retain things" as well as I used to, so my initial reaction was, "What the heck, as big of a Dawg fan as I am, how could I have forgotten such a huge game this weekend?!" Only to quickly realize I'm not completely crazy or brain-deficient. :) Go Dawgs!