Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Dan Lanning on Georgia-Michigan College Football Playoff game: ‘I just remember the result’

SystemSystem Posts: 10,473 admin
edited October 2023 in Article commenting
imageDan Lanning on Georgia-Michigan College Football Playoff game: ‘I just remember the result’

ATHENS — Much like his former boss, Oregon head coach Dan Lanning doesn’t have much recollection about the 2021 College Football Playoff game between Georgia and Michigan.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    99nout99nout Posts: 218 ✭✭✭ Junior

Lanning is getting pretty good at trolling other programs.

• Options
    CWdawg1979CWdawg1979 Posts: 458 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Media keeps trying to stir the pot. If Michigan did steal signals, let's hope everyone we play does the same.

• Options
    David1David1 Posts: 715 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited October 2023

Good ole fashioned b u t t whooping.

We’re the reason they lost to tcu because they were more focused on us instead. Georgia was the first word out of their mouths on selection Sunday last season. Go Dawgs!

• Options
    ShoottheHoochShoottheHooch Posts: 1,607 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Why doesn’t Kirby just say what he really thinks: “That panty-waisted B1G team wasn’t going to beat our defense under any circumstances and we could have told them the exact play we were going to run on offense and they weren’t gonna stop it!”

I just hope Michigan’s prayers are answered and they do get UGA in the playoffs. They’ll’ find out God is a Dawg fan with a great sense of humor and the joke’s on the Wolverines!

• Options
    BigDawg61BigDawg61 Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

What's so funny to me...they cheated against '21 UGA & '22 TCU...and STILL got their arses waxed. Again.....By TCU !!!...Knowing what they were gonna run.

Lol...and UGA routed em...without knowing, or caring, what play TCU was gonna run next. How do you square that, if you're Harbaugh?

• Options
    SWDawg68SWDawg68 Posts: 1,703 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I think the point made by "the firm", which I think is only a couple of people, that Michigan did have a foreseeable advantage when teams were not provided long periods of time to make the appropriate changes!

What is in question? The regular season schedule, where they were provided 6, 7 and even 10 games worth of video and deciphering each play, on Offense and Defense! They're implying that they wouldn't make the Big10 CG or the CFP without stealing the signs! What doesn't help Michigan is how they fell flat in the CFP, Georgia just beating them down & getting beat by TCU!

I think this will end up like the Patriots cheating scandal, for doing the identical thing, they will get fined and maybe have to make some concessions, maybe!

BUT, Jimmy khaki pants will be in the NFL by then, just don't see anything happening quickly, but if they start to struggle during the season, look out for the backlash!

• Options
    BigDawg61BigDawg61 Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited October 2023

I "hope" nothing happens to them before the end of the year. I want to see UGA dismantle the hype machine that has been putting Michigan and OSU ahead of UGA for the last few years.

If UGA can destroy Michigan and/or OSU in the CFP...again...that will put an end to ESPN's, BIG10 Hypefest once and for all. LOL...Maybe.

• Options
    ColumbusDawgColumbusDawg Posts: 526 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Harbaugh was on his way to being bought out and fired and then miraculously his clown show turned around on a dime. And now we know why.

Any NFl team that hires him is going to be desperate. Chicago Bears seem like the perfect fit. Don't think the Giants will go there. Maybe the Chargers or Bucs? I dunno.

But I do know that he and Michigan messed with the NCAA and now just like the the intel agencies and FBI went after Trump, the NCAA is going after them.

• Options
    navydawgnavydawg Posts: 3,033 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited October 2023

Big Blue = Big Boo Hoo 😪. That swishing sound you hear is Desmond jumping off a cliff !! If Dawgs get and beat OSU again. You’ll hear Herbie shouting wait for me Buddy I’ll jump with you !! As their going they’ll be shouting We Miss David ahhhhhhh !!! To Both of Em have a great time with Pat McaWho !! 😂