Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Coaches Poll Top 25 rankings for Week 10: Georgia football shows why it is the No. 1 team

SystemSystem Posts: 10,493 admin
edited October 2023 in Article commenting
imageCoaches Poll Top 25 rankings for Week 10: Georgia football shows why it is the No. 1 team

ATHENS — Georgia has been the No. 1 ranked team in the Coaches Poll all season. Saturday’s performance against Florida showed why that was the case.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    jvillebiljvillebil Posts: 166 ✭✭✭ Junior

The Gayturds took a stick yesterday and went looking for a bear. They found one.

• Options
    GtheGreekGtheGreek Posts: 943 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited October 2023

Come Tuesday afternoon (for me in AZ), I expect the CFPC to shock the world with there selection by placing The Wolverines at the #5 slot because of the dark clouds gathering around Jim, The Burger Mister, sign stealing, NCAA recruit violator, Harbaugh......which will leave The Dawgs at #1, The Bucknuts, #2, The Purple Rain Huskies #3 and The Semi-Noles #4, all will be settled when Big Blue agrees to call the game against The NUTS blind folded to insure no signs were stolen but beats them anyway like a red headed step child.....the half time show does promise to be quite exceptional as the NUTS Marching band will form The One Finger Salute to the Big Blue crowd. The "status quo" will remain the same until the last week when Bayou Billy and the Swamp Lizards throw down on the Semi-Noles allowing an invitation to the Big Dance to The Oregon Quacks......IMHO, but who the hell knows, so we'll see how things shake out week by week......On to prepare for the Mizzo Dinkwitts......our Better Never Rest!

• Options
    CandlerParkCandlerPark Posts: 664 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I continue to be puzzled that Florida State is ranked higher than Washington in both polls. I guess we'll see what the committee thinks.