Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Georgia football-Missouri live updates, injury news, score, analysis for Week 10 game

Comments

• Options
    dawgfromduluthdawgfromduluth Posts: 364 ✭✭✭ Junior

Bobo just doesn't have the confidence or imagination that Monken had. We need another "air raid" OC.

• Options
    Gibroni88Gibroni88 Posts: 409 ✭✭✭✭ Senior
    edited November 2023

Someone has to step up for our Dawgs on offense in half 2, defense is going to have to hunker down and not let Missouri control the clock and the LOS:

They get the ball first, so…

Who is it going to be?

• Options
    BigDawg61BigDawg61 Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Who wants to bet...we see Mims at RT in the 2nd half. The right side is getting beat, because of Truss. The Guard's trying to help him out...but, it's causing HIS assignment to breakdown, as well. Something's wrong with Truss, I think. He's not playing the game I'm used to seeing him play. IMO

• Options
    reddawg1reddawg1 Posts: 3,624 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Bobo needs to do better! So predictable. Anyone want more runs up the middle on 1st AND 2nd second down putting CB behind the chains? Raise your hand! Every time we’re get a big pass play for a 1st down what do you suppose the next play will be? Run up the middle. Little toss sweep to the near boundary. Pretty imaginative don’t you think? Come on man get the slowness out on offense and act like you’re the best team in the nation. Pick up the tempo!

• Options
    vermontdawgvermontdawg Posts: 5 ✭ Freshman
    edited November 2023

This is looking very much like a loss folks. Sorry to say. No confidence in Bobo.

• Options
    Louis8478Louis8478 Posts: 168 ✭✭✭ Junior

The offensive line must pass block better and it ooks like Mizzou is ready for the run. Seems like Mizzou is always a hard fought game. It's time for Mike Bobo and Carson Beck to turn it up a notch. Let's Go Dawgs!!

• Options
    budknox310budknox310 Posts: 812 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

I said the same thing about Truss. I thought it should be Freeling in there. He did well against the UF pass rush and was absolutely a mauler in the run game.

• Options

I think, it's effecting their throws, too. That may have been Kirby's strategy. Run the ball and the clock, in the 1st half, hoping to get a couple of turnovers and short fields. The pass was supposed to be Mizzou's explosive element.

I think Kirby was daring Mizzou to pass the ball, in the 1st half. Okay...so, it didn't work for him. But, the score is zero to zero going into the 2nd half between the hedges. Where else would you rather be?.

Lol...I'd hate to be Coach Drink, right now. Like Beamer....he's about to be crushed.

The enemy of my enemy, is my friend. Let the sun be your friend, which Kirby did. Now...go kick some ass!

• Options
    Thomas77Thomas77 Posts: 62 ✭✭✭ Junior

Boy. They’re running downhill with momentum. Passing game opens the running game.

• Options
    navydawgnavydawg Posts: 3,033 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

False start Again. No flag

• Options

Daylen Everette getting smoked !!

• Options
    GoodOlDawgGoodOlDawg Posts: 446 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
  • Options

Blitzes...it's what the body needs! Lmao

Beautiful!!!

• Options

The little female announcer stated that Kirby wants to run the ball.

• Options
    BigTenEatsFartsBigTenEatsFarts Posts: 147 ✭✭✭ Junior

I have zero complaints about a back to back national championship and this is not a complaint more than a curious question. How do we recruit the way we do, and every year we have one lockdown corner and then a complete liability on the other side? I believe Everette and Humphrey were both 5 stars and they continue to get cooked by everyone

• Options

I do love, how Edwards runs the ball. Relentless and quick as powerful Cat.

• Options
    Thomas77Thomas77 Posts: 62 ✭✭✭ Junior
  • Options

How did Ladd do THAT!?

• Options

It's "ON", now! Mizzou's defense is breaking.

• Options

TD !!!! On a Running Play !!!! Woof !! Woof !! Woof !!