Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

College GameDay announces it is coming to Athens for Georgia-Ole Miss

SystemSystem Posts: 10,466 admin
edited November 2023 in Article commenting
imageCollege GameDay announces it is coming to Athens for Georgia-Ole Miss

ATHENS — For the first time all season, the College GameDay crew will be coming to Athens to watch the No. 1 ranked Georgia Bulldogs.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    Gibroni88Gibroni88 Posts: 409 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Boooooooo, I don’t want them there!

Bad luck, Bad JuJu, they have been doubting our Dawgs all season, and they just recently fired the best Dawg on their show, David Pollack.

ESPN and Gameday and their entire schtick now is 💩. Herbstreit is a fraud and a phony, and what they do with Corso is elder abuse and has been for a decade.

• Options
    ATDATD Posts: 259 ✭✭✭ Junior

Honestly couldn't give two craps.

• Options
    UGA66UGA66 Posts: 4,145 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Let'em come and see Ole Miss fall to UGA. That will shut them up. UGA needs to become far more aggressive. Protect the QB. Tell Stackhouse to run some wind sprints...he should have made it to the house! LOL

Woodring banged a 48 yarder! Wow! He has some foot.

• Options
    CClayC88CClayC88 Posts: 126 ✭✭✭ Junior

@Gibroni88

I don't think we've been watching the same show. And I think you're a little confused about how things work. GameDay didn't fire David Pollack. ESPN let him go

• Options
    navydawgnavydawg Posts: 3,031 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I don’t watch GameDay anymore since ESPN the parent company ( a subsidiary of Disney) decided to can David Pollack. And gave Pat Virus Remover a show of his own to the tune of $10 mil. I confess I Might and I say I Might break my boycott Only because they’ll be in Athens. But having to watch Herbie drool over OSU and Desmond drool over Michigan “ the professional sign stealers” and Pat Virus Remover fail miserably at comedy. That’s allot to try to take. And of course Herbie treating Corso like a child. I don’t have much use for GameDay any more.

• Options
    David1David1 Posts: 713 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

They shouldn’t be allowed to cross into the city limits unless they take David Pollack back. They got rid of him because he’s smarter than anyone that’s on that set. The playoff poll announcement didn’t look right without Pollack on the set.

• Options
    CHDawg54CHDawg54 Posts: 334 ✭✭✭✭ Senior
    edited November 2023

How right you are. Kirk Herbstreit is never going to admit the SEC is the premier conference because he played for Ohio State and lost to UGA in the '92 Citrus Bowl and Corso is about as lucid as Biden,

• Options
    NewcombTurkNewcombTurk Posts: 19 ✭✭ Sophomore

Espn, a dying entity, firing Pollack while keeping the personalities they did, only increased their irrelevance.