Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Nolan Smith to be guest picker on College GameDay

SystemSystem Posts: 10,652 admin
edited November 2023 in Article commenting
imageNolan Smith to be guest picker on College GameDay

ATHENS — One of the best parts of College GameDay is always the picks portion of the show. GameDay has a guest come on to pick games with the group of analysts.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    navydawgnavydawg Posts: 3,034 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Nolan Smith = DGD !!!

• Options
    David1David1 Posts: 736 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

It would be awesome if all his Eagles teammates show up on the stage with him! Go Dawgs!

• Options
    edited November 2023

Hey Yall College Game Day might have Allot to talk about !! Just read on another site that one of Ole Miss former players is suing the school And Lame Kiffin for $40 Mil, for Alleged racial and sexual discrimination !!

A former DT. And he Allegedly taped a conversation with Kiffin. It plays an audio on that site of Supposedly the player & Kiffin. In the Audio the voice alleged to be Kiffin is using profanity and telling the guy he can be kicked off the team.

The player had requested a “mental health break” which was allegedly denied. He’s claiming it’s because of his race as white players requests were granted for the same thing.

And he also alleges female student-athletes requests were granted. He also alleges that he was not afforded mental health counseling when requested. Also that Kiffin punished him for asking by demoting him to the O line on the scout team when he was in the starting rotation as a DT.

Alleges that Kiffin told him to quit the team if he didn’t like it. So all that doesn’t mean the former player will Win his law suit. But I’d think it’s gotta be pecking on Kiffin and the AD’s brains !! IF the guy won $40 mil is quite a sum of money even for a school the stature of Ole Miss !! Might make it hard for Nolan to keep a straight face if Game Day dares to go down that road !! Which they probably won’t.

• Options
    99nout99nout Posts: 221 ✭✭✭ Junior
    edited November 2023

@navydawg I've read the transcript. I support Lane on this. He did what any coach would do. This kid is an entitled little b***h.

The timeline I read is that he requested the break after being demoted to scout team and then he refused to meet with the head coach for three weeks.

• Options
    BigDawg888BigDawg888 Posts: 1,486 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Frats need to get the

DAVID POLLACK BIG HEADS READY TO GO BEHIND MCDOOFUS ON SATURDAY so that all we see are like 10 David Pollacks behind the Gameday Crew.

• Options
    DallasDawgDallasDawg Posts: 1,271 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Just updating, the Nakobe Dean foot injury was a few weeks ago. He played on Sunday and seems to be back to full health. Go Dawgs -- past and present!

• Options
    edited November 2023

Oh be Assured I wasn’t siding with the player, At All. From what I read I’m on the same page as you. I was just saying it’s something that will be in the back of Kiffin and Ole Miss mind. And big IF the kid were to somehow win his suit, which I don’t think he will though, $40 mil is a Ton of money. Even for the school less alone Kiffin.

But in all honesty I doubt very seriously it will affect Kiffin’s coaching abilities this Sat. Actually any and all schools can be targets of bogus law suits. I sure Hope Dawgs never get one on the team like that kid !! Go Dawgs !! P.S. I’d be pretty shocked if Game Day brought that up. But if they did with Nolan sitting there, can you imagine how hard it’d be for him Not to smile ? They are rivals after all, and it’s a rather touchy sensitive story.