Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Kirby Smart drops Brock Bowers’ hint day before Ole Miss game

SystemSystem Posts: 10,458 admin
edited November 2023 in Article commenting
imageKirby Smart drops Brock Bowers’ hint day before Ole Miss game

ATHENS — Kirby Smart was’t giving any secrets away the day before Georgia’s during his campus appearance on Friday, but he was dropping hints.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    SmartsTheManSmartsTheMan Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Kirby giving Ole Miss and Tennessee something to think about.

I think Bowers gets the start, just because it's likely his last game in Sanford stadium. I hope he's already ready, but it will more likely be another 2-3 weeks.

• Options
    reddawg1reddawg1 Posts: 3,617 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

If nothng else CKS but a bee in LK's bonnet! Lane's thinking, "Oh hell!"

• Options
    Thomas77Thomas77 Posts: 62 ✭✭✭ Junior

Great for Bowers that he has been able to progress so fast! But I’m on the side of easy does it for his first full-speed game-day contact, regardless. Like rotating him in occasionally to peal off some OM defenders double teaming receivers and backs, and keeping drives alive with those sure hands.

• Options
    GBALGBAL Posts: 745 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Griff.... go back and read 1st paragraph and make a correction. Annoying as heck. Read first sentence and STOP!!! What did i just read?

• Options
    MacroDawgMacroDawg Posts: 50 ✭✭ Sophomore

fyi there is a site/app called Grammarly and it does wonders for writing.

• Options
    CHDawg54CHDawg54 Posts: 334 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

I would be happy to see Brock play tomorrow but if the field is soggy it will put a lot of stress on his injured ankle. I would err on the side of safety.

• Options
    BigDawg888BigDawg888 Posts: 1,451 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

He's playing. Expect him to be used a few times as a decoy and to catch a couple passes.