Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Georgia football stock soaring with statement road game on deck

SystemSystem Posts: 10,481 admin
edited November 2023 in Article commenting
imageGeorgia football stock soaring with statement road game on deck

ATHENS — The 2023 version of Georgia football took a big step toward being the best version of itself Saturday night, running Ole Miss out of the stadium in the process.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    BrooksieBrooksie Posts: 481 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

i would love to see the GPS difference in KM2 30 yard burst compared to the 50 yarder

sure there was more time for a speedy DB to catch him, but he looked faster on the TD. I’m sure he was feeling the effects of all that pounding.

• Options
    reddawg1reddawg1 Posts: 3,624 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Trayvon Walker from my town and CJ Allen played just down the road about 15 minutes from me. Not too shabby!

• Options
    GoodOlDawgGoodOlDawg Posts: 446 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Stock even

"Punt return continues to shoot itself in the foot with penalties, as another strong Mekhi Mews return was wiped out by a flag"

@MikeGriffith

Not to mention that fake punt where there were about 10 UGA players on the punt return team looking for someone to block while the Ole Miss punter was running the ball up the sideline! I'm glad that didn't come back to bite us.

GO DAWGS!

• Options
    UGA66UGA66 Posts: 4,147 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I agree mostly. But at this juncture, I would day Coach Smart's stock is ...SOARING. Overall Coaching stock....UP+.

• Options
    BigDawg888BigDawg888 Posts: 1,451 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

We are the BEST TEAM IN THE LAND!

Do we even need to do these stock up or down things anymore.

EVERYONE WANTS TO BE US. WE ARE ELITE!

• Options
    BornADawgBornADawg Posts: 624 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

You’re absolutely correct jrmdvm1. After Mississippi scored their second touchdown, CGS was shown on the sideline with the white board coaching those guys up and the difference was like night and day from that point, a measly field goal in the second half. We’re going to eventually lose CGS and I hate that but that’s the price you pay when you hire the best. Go Dawgs!

• Options
    BigDawg888BigDawg888 Posts: 1,451 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

What you forget is the conductor in all of this is Kirby Smart. Kirby will continue to train up new DCs. Kirby is the best DC in modern college football in the last 30 years at least.

• Options
    BornADawgBornADawg Posts: 624 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

No doubt BigDawg. CKS is the best in the business at evaluating players and coaches. Good point! Go Dawgs!

• Options
    GoodOlDawgGoodOlDawg Posts: 446 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Stock should be soaring on Brock Bowers and Ladd McConkey!

Chuck Norris looks under his bed every night to make sure Brock Bowers isn’t there! 😂

GO DAWGS!

• Options
    brvhrtbrvhrt Posts: 324 ✭✭✭ Junior
    edited November 2023

UGA bases with two Inside Linebackers (ILB), and haven’t had an MLB in a while. They might personnel into a 4-2 (Nickel), but that still leaves them with two ILBs. They may end up in a 4-1 box (v empty), but still. Man, if this is our biggest problem, I think we’re gonna be ok 😂