Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

What Brock Bowers learned about himself in coming back to play for Georgia football

SystemSystem Posts: 10,502 admin
edited November 2023 in Article commenting
imageWhat Brock Bowers learned about himself in coming back to play for Georgia football

ATHENS — Leave it to Brock Bowers to find the rehab process from tightrope surgery an enjoyable experience.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    SR_JRSR_JR Posts: 45 ✭✭ Sophomore

Why not Jordan Davis if anyone

• Options
    navydawgnavydawg Posts: 3,034 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Hey Yall try Hard, real hard to set aside your Dawgs loyalty a moment to answer this. Realistically where will Brock go in the NFL draft, IF he leaves ?? I’m thinking Absolutely in the top 3. If he doesn’t go in the top three I’d be checking the people in the NFL responsible for their teams draft picks for alcohol or drug abuse !!

In my humble opinion he Should go number 1. Because this guy can Make an Offense. I Honestly Believe he could go to a some what floundering Offense and make them Significantly better. Why ?

Because two out of three snaps He Will get open, Even if double covered. Then it’s up to the QB to make some vaguely catchable ball. We Know Brock rarely ever drops one, and if it’s in his bodily range he’s gonna catch it.

Back to the double coverage, teams pretty much Have to do that with this guy, which leaves someone else open. I don’t know How his skills can be refined to make him any better. I’ve read and heard numerous football people in the know say he could play in the NFL, last year, less alone This year !!

What we as Dawgs fans have had the joy and really sort of a privilege of seeing is a Once in a generation TE playing his game !! Brock is gonna terrorize defenses in the NFL just like he’s done at UGA. Oh and back to that double coverage thing one last time, when teams do that vs Brock, there’s this guy named McConkey…………..

• Options
    CWdawg1979CWdawg1979 Posts: 458 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

The article questions what Brock learned about his comeback. I say he learned nothing but how much he hates not being on the field. He is the same guy we saw as a 17 year old kid sprinting up dirt hills in the middle of nowhere in Napa County. He is the same guy who didn't get to play his last year of high school due to covid and started for UGA day one looking like he was ready for the NFL. He is the same guy Kirby raves about everyday in practice loosing no reps or sprints to anyone. I don't think Brock is at all surprised by his quick return. What WE continue to learn is that he is a rare breed and UGA is the most fortunate team in the country to have him. Huge props to Todd Hartley's recruiting.

• Options
    dawgfromduluthdawgfromduluth Posts: 364 ✭✭✭ Junior
  • Options
    Gibroni88Gibroni88 Posts: 409 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

This dude is a freaking machine.

Lifelong fan, ❤️ me some BB#19!!!

Born to play football, Born to be a DAWG!!!

• Options
    bogarttadbogarttad Posts: 277 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

I have given everybody here a vote up. These glowing comments are not overkill. When you have Superman, the only glowing I would be worried about would be green!