Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Georgia football-Georgia Tech live updates, score, injury news, analysis for Week 13 game

Comments

• Options
    GoodOlDawgGoodOlDawg Posts: 446 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I‘m glad Kendall Milton came to play tonight! He’s put this team on his back and keeping theM in the lead.

• Options
    UGA66UGA66 Posts: 4,145 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Georgia seems off tonight. Run game cause no one left to catch. lololol

• Options
    deputydogdeputydog Posts: 132 ✭✭✭ Junior

Please someone tell me why number 7 moves down the line and they run outside of him. Is this suppose to happen by design and why are there no adjustments?

• Options
    VetdawgVetdawg Posts: 761 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Stup id penalty

• Options
    Gibroni88Gibroni88 Posts: 409 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Imagine what Brent Key and his OC will be doing once they have 3 recruiting classes built up instead of transfers?!

Schumann and Smart’s defense, wow, what a terrible showing after what they showed me against UT and Ole Miss and MISSOURI!

I thought this defense had turned the corner and need time thru the first quarter of games to adjust and get going; Obviously I was WRONG about them.

And I don’t buy it that it’s because this is a “rivalry” game. Thats horse manure.

• Options
    BigTenEatsFartsBigTenEatsFarts Posts: 147 ✭✭✭ Junior

This officiating crew is absolutely the smallest we in.ered crew I’ve seen in a while

• Options

I am sorry that was not a penalty. Get these Acc refs out of here.

• Options

I see the B team has showed up on DN tonight…

• Options
    HenddawgHenddawg Posts: 720 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Man, these refs are terrible tonight. Are none of them really watching the game?! The phantom face mask and now this. Better be overturned.

• Options

Is that Penn Wagers son out on the field tonight in stripes???

• Options
    budknox310budknox310 Posts: 812 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

As much as I think C.J. Allen is going to be a stud. He is really, really green still. Not getting outside fast enough.

Needed that tip at the line. Because that was 2 straight plays the lb's got beat in coverage.

UGA needs to put this away now.

• Options

Between these lousy refs and a million commercials, they are ruining the game. We only get 12. They need to kill some of these commercials.

• Options

Hear me out. Kirby has made decisions that I disagreed with (I’m not a head coach) and he has hoisted back to back trophies.

Dawgs have struggled against the edge run and running QB all year. Significantly worse than the last 2-3 years of defense.

what if, Kirby and Schumann have been prepping for Milroe and do have a plan but didn’t want to show their cards this week. Basically saying we will bend but not break this week and pull out the stops next week. Not necessarily giving up but I think they look a little funky on defense tonight. Gibroni will probably get mad at me for mentioning Bama again haha. Just a theory

• Options

@Fartman

Naw, man, not mad.

I actually read your thoughts and gave it 5 seconds of thought.

And then on the 6th second, my neurons are transmitting the following: If that’s the game plan, to risk losing to Tech because of wanting to disguise game planning for Alabama, then that goes against every single thing Coach Smart has said for 7+ seasons about “worry about the team I am playing, and NOTHING else”. Which would mean he is a hypocrite, if your theory is correct.

• Options

Nope super plan at least I don't think so. We have been watching poor edge defense all year.

• Options
    GoodOlDawgGoodOlDawg Posts: 446 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
  • Options
    rxmasterrxmaster Posts: 124 ✭✭✭ Junior

I would say Kirby has admitted at least once to prepping for other teams during game weeks this year. It's not outside the realm of possibility. At least they could have been playing vanilla in expectation of playing Dart, Daniels, or Milroe.

• Options

Does anyone else think it’s weird that we have 2 transfers and an assistant coach at Tech? Why would they want to go to play/coach over there?

• Options
    rxmasterrxmaster Posts: 124 ✭✭✭ Junior

Nope..Faulkner was an analyst, so it was a promotion and Seither and Blaylock were blocked at their positions for different reasons.

Better to go and find playing time, get a promotion. Faulkner had no guarantees of a better opportunity as an analyst.

• Options
    Louis8478Louis8478 Posts: 168 ✭✭✭ Junior

Like everyone is saying, the edge defense is horrible. They gotta improve fast.