Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Georgia football-Georgia Tech live updates, score, injury news, analysis for Week 13 game

Comments

• Options
    budknox310budknox310 Posts: 812 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

That is a possible theory. And I also think that is very possible. My thought on why this could be bad.

At the end of the 3rd, GT has a 6 1/2 minute t.o.p. advantage, 50-45 number of plays advantage. I know it doesn't mean much on the surface, but, and no one will ever tell me differently. Because I truly believe it had an effect on the game. In 2018, Kirby played GT right before the SECCG against bama. In the 4th qtr against Tech, Kirby allowed Tech to eat up 12 of the last 15 minutes of the game on offense (prevent). With several starters in the game. And everyone remembers the injuries that piled up in the 4th qtr in the SECCG.

This is all just an opinion, maybe not liked, but means nothing. Maybe just explains why I am so high-strung.😂😂

• Options
    BigTenEatsFartsBigTenEatsFarts Posts: 147 ✭✭✭ Junior

to be clear I wasn’t saying that Kirby has told the edge D to be bad all year haha, it has been awful, BUT if he were to make any kind of schematic adjustment, wouldn’t it make sense to do that for next week and not right now?

• Options
    HenddawgHenddawg Posts: 721 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

These are just horrible calls. He was well within 3 yards when that ball was released. Almost like the refs have some $ on the game so they have to keep it within the points.

• Options

This head ref is so annoying. I can’t wait to never see him call a GA game again. Surprised there wasn’t a flag on that Beck run lol

• Options

Minus the Mews punt that went out of bounds, that ball has just bounced Techs way tonight, they recovered both of their fumbles and have had a number of possible picks before they got that one that just bounced straight up in the air. What a weird game. In the past, we’d lose these games but Kirby has us in position to win easily despite the madness

• Options
    Louis8478Louis8478 Posts: 168 ✭✭✭ Junior

This a Tech team is annoying. Just get out with the win.

• Options
    deputydogdeputydog Posts: 132 ✭✭✭ Junior

This is nitpicking but I don't think their heads are in this game. 3 penalties on this drive and then an interception on a ball that probably should not have been thrown. Beck not as sharp tonight.

• Options
    UGA66UGA66 Posts: 4,147 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Those key UGA players out does make a difference. Tech looks better than Bama did.

• Options

What an awful crew. That actually should have been a flag on Marvin Jones while the ones on offense a minute ago were trash

• Options

Bad decision by Beck. He is having a hard time against this pass defense. The pass defense next week is way better. Hoping it's just because of the starters that are out.

And more poor tackling, and driving right down the field. How does UGA take this game so lightly? Tech has beaten 4 ranked teams this year, and being punched in the mouth last year for the 1st half, they should of known Tech would come to play. SMH.

• Options
    Joe_GagliardiJoe_Gagliardi Posts: 25 ✭✭ Sophomore

I was pulling for Florida there… oh well. Guess I am back to watching the Dawgs.

Wow, we still haven’t put them away? This is pathetic. This team does not love football. They screw around entirely far too much.

• Options
    MontanaDawgMontanaDawg Posts: 1,856 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Our run defense just stinks tonight! No way to sugarcoat it...Geez...

• Options
    GoodOlDawgGoodOlDawg Posts: 446 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Now Bullard goes off injured. We can’t afford that!

• Options
    navydawgnavydawg Posts: 3,033 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

These Refs must have got paid goood !! They call everything on the Dawgs and Nothing on the bugs !!

• Options
    GaBoi69GaBoi69 Posts: 323 ✭✭✭ Junior

Georgia's defense got that butt whooped tonight. GT has been handling them from the start. No answer. GT doing what they want to on Georgia.

• Options
    edited November 2023

After getting a thumbs down, now we all see Bullard go out. See what I mean. Garbage soft play, with no desire causes sloppiness and possible injuries.I

Luckily Bullard Is back.

• Options
    navydawgnavydawg Posts: 3,033 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Hard to play Tech and the bugs to. But even with that still beating them Tech's QB is better than Milroe.

• Options
    dawgfromduluthdawgfromduluth Posts: 364 ✭✭✭ Junior

Terrible game all around. Hope the other guys show up next week.

• Options

Gosh, I don’t mind McIlroy but McDonough is about as bad as Joe Buck. Just brutal to listen to especially during a frustrating game