Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Georgia football-Georgia Tech live updates, score, injury news, analysis for Week 13 game

Comments

• Options
    deputydogdeputydog Posts: 132 ✭✭✭ Junior

33 should catch the onside kick. He has not tackled anyone all night.

• Options
    navydawgnavydawg Posts: 3,031 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Allot of non-believers on here tonight. If Yall dont think we can beat Tech even though the Refs helping them all they possibly can. How do Yall think we even have a vague chance of a 3Peeat ??

• Options

And Bama sruggled Far harder vs the Barn thaan we have vs GT.

• Options
    vermontdawgvermontdawg Posts: 5 ✭ Freshman

We should be ahead by three touchdowns even as bad as we've played. Just saying.........

• Options
    budknox310budknox310 Posts: 812 ✭✭✭✭ Senior
    edited November 2023

Sorry. I usually agree with things you say, but there is nothing that shows this qb is better than Milroe. Milroe isn't as fast, but still bigger and harder to tackle. With the addition of a better oline, better rbs, and better weapons on the outside. And I really like Dom. And are that with the run defense that everyone sees tonight. It could be a disaster, or just a decoy. We will see soon enough. First, they need to finish this game. And it looks like Milton may have just done that.

• Options

Announcers noted how GT QB has stats on par with LSU Jayden Daniels. A Heisman candidate. Milroe not as good.

• Options
    MontanaDawgMontanaDawg Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited November 2023

Rivalry game or not, we've got to play much better next week. Beck didn't have his best game. But I'll take the win.

• Options

You dont have to agree. I Know what I saw tonight vs Auburn. They came Very close to losing to Auburn. This GT QB has Far better stats.

• Options
    Georgia67Georgia67 Posts: 138 ✭✭✭ Junior

Thankful for the win. Credit to GT. Our performance tonight was unacceptable. We have to be better to beat Alabama.

Go Dawgs!

• Options
    Gibroni88Gibroni88 Posts: 409 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Overall, pretty sorry a55 showing for our Dawgs tonight.

I will give them the fact that they had 4 injured STARTERS out (or held out when they could have played) for this game on OFFENSE alone, but the defense as well as Carson Beck’s miss throws and sliding on runs instead of getting first downs?!

Kendall Milton is the hero of this game.

I hope the 4 “injured” starters are able to come back next week.

• Options

Dawgs are !2-0 and no negative minded fan can change that. I'll put MY trust in Kirby and thhe Dawgs. The negative minded fans can continue to belly ache. While those of us that are positive minded will watch our beloved Dawgs make history !! Go Dawgs !!

• Options
    budknox310budknox310 Posts: 812 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

I just hope that everyone doesn't have to hear about how hard it is to win on the road. Considering this is their home away from home. SMH.

I will say this, Kirby is loyal to his friends, even if they coach other teams. Because he keeps them close in games they shouldn't be in.

Now Connor, when you give out the grades. Other than the rb's and o-line, nobody deserves better than a D+. Maybe the wr's, because of Bell and Lovett. But nobody on defense deserves it. That's for sure.

I can just imagine how many down votes I'll be getting. 😂😂😂😂. Other than the win and mostly health. There is nothing to be proud about from this game.

• Options
    rxmasterrxmaster Posts: 124 ✭✭✭ Junior

I'm not even thinking them about them three-peating, with efforts like tonight, they won't be getting in the playoff. Team had shown improvement every week over the past month...seemed to be peaking at the right time. Not after this game, a lot to get cleaned up in just a week.

• Options
    rxmasterrxmaster Posts: 124 ✭✭✭ Junior

So did we...and Milroe has played less games and takes more sacks due to terrible pass protection which negates a bit of his rushing totals.

• Options
    truthtellertruthteller Posts: 226 ✭✭✭ Junior
    edited November 2023

UGH. What a horrible effort tonight by our Dawgs! Sleepwalking AGAIN in the 1st QTR! Bama has got to be licking their chops with their running game against our defense. WOW. AND, if we do get beat by Bama, it would have been nice to have had a big win in tonight's game to help the committee to vote us into the playoffs as a 1 loss team. WAY TOO conservative in this game. As bad as I have seen them play in some time.

• Options

Yep as sorry as this team is I just dont know they got to 12-0. Lol !! Man great Dawgs "fans" in here.

• Options

Why break from tradition youve complained on here about every single WIN !! budKNOX as in Knoxville. You rare to Ever say something positive and Even when you do you sound like its painful for you to say it.