Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Alabama escapes Auburn with ‘Milroe Miracle,’ Nick Saban sets sights on Georgia

SystemSystem Posts: 10,481 admin
edited November 2023 in Article commenting
imageAlabama escapes Auburn with ‘Milroe Miracle,’ Nick Saban sets sights on Georgia

AUBURN, Ala. — Nick Saban allowed himself a chuckle moments after a memorable finish propelled his powerhouse Alabama program to a 27-24 win at Auburn.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    E_RocE_Roc Posts: 1,220 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Hope do you bring absolutely no pressure and still leave open receivers in the endzone? Hugh Freeze knows.

• Options
    UGADad20UGADad20 Posts: 1,724 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

When it is 4th and goal from the 31 you don't play to contain the pocket and let the QB throw. You chase the QB across the LOS and tackle him before he gets to the endzone. Really dumb defense.

• Options
    GtheGreekGtheGreek Posts: 937 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

"You chase the QB across the LOS and tackle him before he gets to the endzone".........BINGO, UGADad....and all it would have taken is one more rusher.....we could have been winning Iron Bowl Auburn coaches, but in my case, I hate erange tiger war eagles, but the look of desperation on Nick's face before that "miracle" was priceless.....expecting more of those looks next week! GOOOO DAWGS, SICEM!

• Options
    1SICemDAWGS11SICemDAWGS1 Posts: 1,796 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

At the time, I was thinking bama had a better shot kicking a FG. Then attempting an onside kick instead of putting it all on 1 play. But, what do I know? Lol I guess that's why I'm a fan, and not a coach 😂. But the odds have to be astronomical to make a TD on 4th and goal from the 31 yard line, unreal..GoDAWGS!