Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Carson Beck ready to take the next step, lead Georgia to SEC Championship Game win over Alabama

SystemSystem Posts: 10,534 admin
edited December 2023 in Article commenting
imageCarson Beck ready to take the next step, lead Georgia to SEC Championship Game win over Alabama

ATHENS — Carson Beck has taken things one step at a time at Georgia in his four-year climb to the top.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    SmartsTheManSmartsTheMan Posts: 1,516 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Bobo and Beck have both done outstanding jobs. Considering all the injuries on offense, it's amazing that Georgia has the No.2 offense in the SEC. The only SEC offense that's scored more (LSU) one of those offenses that has to keep their foot on the gas (during every 4th quarter) because their defense is so bad.

GOOOODAWGS!

• Options
    BigDawg888BigDawg888 Posts: 1,451 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Beck's the man. He will be getting the HImmy Award after the game. 4 TDS, 300+

• Options
    UGA66UGA66 Posts: 4,151 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Beck has matured as a player and young man. His decision-making ability has grown on the field of play. He feels more comfortable now launching missiles, fewer check-downs...not that they are necessarily bad. He and his teammates have communicated on a higher level... receivers know where the ball will be and are more confident it will actually be there..that is the level of confidence Beck and his receivers now enjoy....and the passing stats reveal this. Kirby has remarked about this fact of late as well. I also see critical yardage gained by Beck's feet on Saturday. He can run if he has to, He is no Stetson Bennett, but Carson is more mobile than I have given him credit for. Bama is nearly crazed with beating UGA and will make mistakes that cause penalties. This will be a rough and tumble game.

• Options
    GtheGreekGtheGreek Posts: 951 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

There will be no larger stage and no greater opponent than Bama. Carson has certainly over paid his dues waiting and preparing for this opportunity and he will out shine every QB in America Saturday.....to facilitate this performance, I expect to see BB play the entire game as well as Ladd and Rara being used sparingly.....Marcus, Dillon, Dom, Arian and Mekhi to make plays.....as far as totin the rock I look for Kendall to lead the way with big yardage followed by Daijun, Cash, Paul and Hot Rod! Defensively, I expect our best game with containment and pressure on Milroe and coverage so tight Burton and the Tide receivers will think they're back in neonatal intensive care! This will be a TOTAL TEAM WIN!