Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Former Georgia quarterback JT Daniels to retire from football due to concussions

SystemSystem Posts: 10,468 admin
edited December 2023 in Article commenting
imageFormer Georgia quarterback JT Daniels to retire from football due to concussions

Former Georgia football quarterback JT Daniels has retired from football due to multiple concussions, according to a report from ESPN’s Pete Thamel.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    BEACHDAWGBEACHDAWG Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited December 2023

Grab him! As BigDawg61 said. If we don't get him on staff, I'm sure Monken will take him as an assistant.

• Options
    SufferinginAtlantaSufferinginAtlanta Posts: 59 ✭✭✭ Junior

Agree with all who say he could be a good coach. He's got the type of history that often makes for one. Tough luck with injuries, but was exposed to a lot of different styles, systems and players. Never seemed to burn any bridges.

• Options
    bogarttadbogarttad Posts: 277 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Would love to see JT, Hines Ward, and should misfortune continue at Arkansas, Sam Pittman return to us in some capacity. These guys will always be DAWGS to me!

• Options
    JimWallaceJimWallace Posts: 5,748 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Exactly.

He was a credit to himself, our team, and the university.

Go, Dawgs!

• Options
    BG522BG522 Posts: 28 ✭✭ Sophomore
    edited December 2023

Sorry to hear that for JT he was always one of my favorite ones, I always thought that he was a great quarterback and could have really been special if not for the injuries, wish him nothing but the best and hope that he finds a good home somewhere and does excellent work which I think he really can. Good luck JT always a DGD for sure, I think it would be great if there was a home for you in Athens, you've always been first class all the way. GO DAWGS. BEAT BAMA!!!!!