Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Georgia football Alabama instant observations as Bulldogs can’t make up the small margins

2»

Comments

• Options
    David1David1 Posts: 712 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

The old Bobo we all remember showed up tonight.

They can’t beat us without ref help and now add blind replay people sitting on their rear ends. Did they think it was a commercial and went to the bathroom and missed that play? They review Smith’s catch which was a waste of time.

• Options
    brinkmanmsbrinkmanms Posts: 84 ✭✭✭ Junior

We had a QB like that once. He is stinking up the city of Chicago now. LOL. But seriously, I do share your sentiment.

• Options
    99nout99nout Posts: 217 ✭✭✭ Junior

both Our Coordinators were outcoached.

Our lines lost the war on both sides of the ball

we didn’t get enough stops for 0 or negative yards and our tackling was sloppy.

we’ve had sh!t refs all season. Nothing new there.

what was new was how poorly we played and how poorly the game was called by Bobo and Schuman.

• Options
    shamymaxshamymax Posts: 20 ✭✭ Sophomore

A lot of the blame goes to Beck forcing the ball to an injured Bowers and McConkey over and over. Edwards was wide open in the endzone when Beck forced it to Bowers. He's made some phenomenal catches but double covered and hurt. How many targets did Bell get or any backs downfield. Monken would have recognized that Bama's weaknesd was there secondary and would have pressured them constantly. Not Bobo, under pressure he resorts to his tried and true a power running game with a O line that specializes in pass blocking. Running a short side pitch a second time on 3rd and one a SECOND time was moronic. Taking 3 downs to finally bring in a big man fullback wasting precious seconds give me a break, Monken was doing that the last two years with Carter and Davis. Plenty of mistakes on D particularly the last possession when everone except the Ga D knew that Milrose was never going to let the ball out of his hands. With such poor performance its a credit to the individual players the Dogs were in the game atvthe end.

• Options
    UGA66UGA66 Posts: 4,144 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Dawgs will not be in the playoffs. Committee waited for this and now Bama will make it over UGA. Georgia cannot beat Bama for the SEC and we need to face it...IMO. Bobo needs to find new work. Kirby will excuse it all away. He just got beat by his old boss ...again. No excuses...Bama has a better defense. Out coached Kirby this go round. Do not care a whit about any bowl game. This was Kirby's chance to really stamp his mark on college football and he blew it....with all due respect to injured Bowers, McConkey and Mims Should have known. Hopefully, Carson chooses the NFL. UGA needs a scrambler like Bennett. Some say Beck looked scared. Saban game planned perfectly. As for the UGA FG kicker...better commiserate with Ohio State kicker. Give me a down vote...care less!

Totally ticked off! Totally!

• Options
    99nout99nout Posts: 217 ✭✭✭ Junior

“Do not care a whit about any bowl game.”

yep. Football season is over as far as I’m concerned. I won’t be watching anymore games this year.

• Options
    brinkmanmsbrinkmanms Posts: 84 ✭✭✭ Junior

I agree. Bama had Brock's number, and Ladd was hurt. RJS is a beast, and I fail to understand why he is not the featured receiver.

• Options
    David1David1 Posts: 712 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

They can’t beat us without help from the refs.

• Options
    shamymaxshamymax Posts: 20 ✭✭ Sophomore

If FSU can manage a win I would love to see the committee leave Bama out. Needed a miracle play to beat a mediocre Auburn team and barely beat a Georgia team playing its worst game of the season with their best O lineman injured and 2 best wideouts compromised .

• Options
    GtheGreekGtheGreek Posts: 930 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Just a friendly correction 78Dawg......Burton got a ring with The Dawgs Natty in 22, he had 2 receptions for 28yards.....he's an asshat moron and I am happy he transferred....apparently Nick tolerates prima donas as long as they can catch a ball run or throw.

Believe me, I feel the pain BUT this morning I am proud to be a Dawg.....we got out coached and executed poorly and we lost bt 3 but we still have the talent advantage and we will be back with NEW GOALS.....win 30 straight and beat Saban/Bama for an SECC!