Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Brock Vandagriff to transfer to Kentucky, face Georgia next season

SystemSystem Posts: 10,539 admin
edited December 2023 in Article commenting
imageBrock Vandagriff to transfer to Kentucky, face Georgia next season

Georgia hasn’t seen the last of Brock Vandagriff. While the talented quarterback went into the transfer portal on Monday, the former Georgia quarterback will now be playing for the Kentucky Wildcats.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    BrooksieBrooksie Posts: 491 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Kentucky will be a great fit for him and his sister plays down the road at eastern Kentucky.

• Options
    StiffneckStiffneck Posts: 82 ✭✭✭ Junior

Wish him well. Hopefully he can start and improve his NFL draft potential.

• Options
    KBPKBP Posts: 381 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

I hope he has an outstanding year with the exception of one game well, you know, against us.

• Options
    HenddawgHenddawg Posts: 721 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Best of luck for all games but 1. Great alignment with Liam Cohen who is somewhat of a QB “whisperer” and will have his best pupil to date. I suspect he will do great and wish him luck - he will always be a DGD.

• Options
    MFDawgMFDawg Posts: 3 ✭ Freshman

I am just excited to see him play. There is no doubt that no matter who is on the roster, he will be QB1.

• Options
    UGA66UGA66 Posts: 4,152 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Hope Brock does well in all his games, even vs UGA. I really like this kid and hated to see him leave. True RPO.

Have any of you seen Puglisi throw...amazing arm...I mean amazing. Very strong...makes receivers flinch. I have highest hopes for this boy,

• Options
    VetdawgVetdawg Posts: 761 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Good luck young man!

• Options
    jvillebiljvillebil Posts: 168 ✭✭✭ Junior

Been hearing good things about him. The fact that Georgia signed Raiola he didn't flinch which means he believed in himself. He may be a sleeper.

• Options
    chilidawg1chilidawg1 Posts: 159 ✭✭✭ Junior

Thanks Brock. Wish we could have seen more of you. Hope you enjoy your time in Lexington.

• Options
    khummelkhummel Posts: 834 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Wishing Brock the absolute, very best.

On a separate but related note, sure hope talented DL Overton (into portal from TAM) comes home to Georgia to get truly developed and become another high draft pick from UGA. Go Dawgs!

• Options
    1SICemDAWGS11SICemDAWGS1 Posts: 1,804 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited December 2023

Best of luck at Kentucky, Brock. I'm sure you will impress the fans in Lexington, and the country, when you get your chance. All the best, always a DAWG..GoDAWGS!

• Options
    MobileDawgMobileDawg Posts: 322 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Echo everyone's comments on BVG. I thought he might end up at Auburn, glad he didn't....

• Options
    navydawgnavydawg Posts: 3,034 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I wish Brock the Very best in life On and Off the field of play. Hope he wins All his games except vs our Dawgs. Sorry Brock I can never wish a loss on the Dawgs.

Sure wish we’d have got to see more of you especially throwing the ball. I think our Dawgs loss of you is Kentucky’s gain getting you. Hope you get to the NFL later and blow up the charts !!

• Options
    KudzuKudzu Posts: 356 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Such a great sentiment @navydawg (esp. the life part)... while I'm unhappy BVG is in the SEC (as an opponent), I remain a huge fan. I'm guessing Lisa and I will use this as an excuse to venture to Lexington in the next season... either during the Dawgs' bye weekend or when UGA plays a cupcake, of course 😁

• Options
    osmosiphobeosmosiphobe Posts: 382 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

I was always hopeful about Mr. V. Remember his recruitment, the family connections, and all that. Just seemed like a good fit. Glad he stayed at UGA for the time he did, trying to grind it out. It's a bummer he never quite hit that QB1 status, on a human interest level.

That aside, one thing that always worried me when he was behind center was his tendency to dip his knee suuuuper low when receiving the snap. Y'all remember that travesty of a Sugar Bowl a few years back vs. Texas got that call for his knee hitting the ground just before he punted, so Texas got the ball deep into our territory? I had flashbacks of that game nearly every time BVG received a snap. That's just his style, I guess, but it gave me palpitations...

Anyhow, I wish him all of the luck that he put his talent toward achieving.

Go DAWGS!