Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Star Florida State wide receiver Johnny Wilson will not play in the Orange Bowl

SystemSystem Posts: 10,518 admin
edited December 2023 in Article commenting
imageStar Florida State wide receiver Johnny Wilson will not play in the Orange Bowl

Florida State will be without one of its best players when it takes on Georgia in the upcoming Orange Bowl.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    VetdawgVetdawg Posts: 761 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Wow…… not a good look for the kid.

I understand all the blah blah blah about generational wealth and financial opportunity. But somebody had to block for him and somebody had to get him the ball. And I’m sure he’s gotten some NIL money as well.

i also understand UGA is gunna have some sit out for it as well.

just my two cents

• Options
    NorthHallDawgNorthHallDawg Posts: 83 ✭✭✭ Junior

I think we'll see more of this from FSU. If you look at their fan pages, they are calling for a boycott of the game. They are beyond upset, and quite frankly, you can't blame them for feeling cheated. What would the committee have done if Alabama had the same credentials as FSU? In that, they lost their starting QB a few games back but managed to finish undefeated. You know what would have happened...

• Options
    GtheGreekGtheGreek Posts: 946 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited December 2023

Had Bama lost Milroe, they would have never beaten Georgia and it would have been Georgia, Michigan, Washington and Texas....FSU is not as good as any of these teams and would have been #5 and played/got beaten by Bama or TOS. FSU's ONLY salvation is to prove they were worthy by beating The Dawgs otherwise it's next year.......**** and moanin, cryin and groanin ain't going to win anything....I am proud of The Dawg Nation for not going down that road......Bama will win the Natty by beating Michigan by more than 3 as well as Texas or Washington by way more than three, so when everything is said and done The Dawgs will be the #2 team in the 2023 season....and our sights will be set on Sept 28, 2024!