Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Bo Walker: Junior RB commit explodes for 129 yards and two touchdowns in Cedar Grove state title win

SystemSystem Posts: 10,468 admin
edited December 2023 in Article commenting
imageBo Walker: Junior RB commit explodes for 129 yards and two touchdowns in Cedar Grove state title win

This Sentell’s Intel rep has a chronicle of the dominant performance from Georgia junior RB commit Bo Walker in the GHSA Class 3A state title game on Wednesday afternoon at Mercedes-Benz Stadium in Atlanta.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    1SICemDAWGS11SICemDAWGS1 Posts: 1,794 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Watched the Championship game between Cedar Grove and Savannah Christian. This young man runs hard every time he touches the ball. Whether it's a handoff from the QB, or a reception out of the backfield, he gives it his all on every play. He'll definitely make the RB room stronger at UGA as long as he stays committed..GoDAWGS!

• Options
    osmosiphobeosmosiphobe Posts: 380 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Pretty cool. Him being a junior, though, that word "commit" just doesn't mean very much. Not to be a downer, just hanging my lip at the state of that word in this climate. Hopefully it's something he lives out. Let's keep them HAWSE RBs coming.

• Options
    CWdawg1979CWdawg1979 Posts: 458 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Looks like he plays above his 3 star rating. Kirby and Dell obviously see more to him than the recruiting services.

• Options
    JBMDawg46JBMDawg46 Posts: 380 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Current definition of “committed:” I might play for y’all unless I change my mind. Instead of being committed a new term needs to be used. How about “Y’all are on my list of schools I might consider playing for, but don’t count on me because my word doesn’t really mean much?”

• Options
    Ddavis0777Ddavis0777 Posts: 408 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

I’m gonna tell ya man. In all my group chats I been telling ppl that kids in the portal or verbally committed mean NOTHING to me until they sign with another school and pack their bags or til they lock in that chin strap and cleats touch turf in Athens.

This whole deal is crazy. Even still tho, Kirby is putting more dudes into the first round of the draft than he has losses and is still winning games and titles at an elite pace. Absolutely incredible considering half his tenure at UGA has been riddled by transfer portal, increased opt outs, Covid, NIL, you name it.

• Options
    Ddavis0777Ddavis0777 Posts: 408 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

He’ll be a medium 4 star by the time/if he does sign.

• Options
    reddawg1reddawg1 Posts: 3,620 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

According to Rusty Mansell he got it from an SEC coach and another power 5 coach that in many cases these kids are negotiating these NIL deals on Monday and then coming back on Wednesday and saying, after I've thought about it, this isn't enough! I need more!

Can't evenimagine the amount of hair pulling these coaches are going through!

• Options
    Bulldawg90Bulldawg90 Posts: 536 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

The little cut back on the long TD run was shades of D’andre Swift.