Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Georgia linebacker Smael Mondon expected to return to UGA for senior season

SystemSystem Posts: 10,534 admin
edited December 2023 in Article commenting
imageGeorgia linebacker Smael Mondon expected to return to UGA for senior season

Georgia linebacker Smael Mondon has made his future plans known, as Mondon will be returning to Georgia for his senior season according to a report from Pete Nakos of On3.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    WoodstockDawgWoodstockDawg Posts: 251 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

That is good news! Go Dawgs!

• Options
    khummelkhummel Posts: 833 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Come back Smael and cement your legacy of leading and developing the young, talented LB crew. Go Dawgs!

• Options
    UGA66UGA66 Posts: 4,151 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I half thought Smael would follow his very close bud Pop Dumas-Johnson to the portal. Very glad he thought wisely against it. Pop will regret this decision to abandon the team he led and spoke so highly of down the road. One year left and he bolts. He did have a Iengthy forearm injury..fracture I believe. No more pure teams in college football since the lax portal and NIL. Not uncommon to play against your former teammate the very next season. Pay to play name of the game.

• Options
    AndrewHughesAndrewHughes Posts: 16 ✭✭ Sophomore

DGD!!! Thank you!!!

• Options
    CWdawg1979CWdawg1979 Posts: 462 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

The big difference between JDJ and Mondon is speed. When not playing on a bad ankle, Mondon covers a lot more ground than JDJ. I don't think JDJ will regret his decision because I think he knew that he was going to play less snaps due to the younger and faster linebackers. Whether he came to that conclusion on his own or based on the coaches evaluation, we probably will never know. I'm sure Kirby lets players know where they stand in terms of the roster and NFL evaluations. I am sure Mondon returning will help settle some of the nervous fans concerns about the portal. Great news for UGA.

• Options
    riddlevilleriddleville Posts: 13 ✭ Freshman

Thank you Smael ❤️🖤

• Options
    JBMDawg46JBMDawg46 Posts: 391 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

This is good news.

• Options
    99nout99nout Posts: 218 ✭✭✭ Junior

Does this site every report on its own stories or it just constant rehashes of what can already be found on other sites?

Do you guys not have contacts so that you get the scoop? How does a national site beat out a site that is supposed to be focus on nothing but Bulldogs?

• Options
    David1David1 Posts: 719 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Finally some good news. Go Dawgs!

• Options
    E_RocE_Roc Posts: 1,220 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate