Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Brett Thorson has the best reaction to Carson Beck electing to return to Georgia

SystemSystem Posts: 10,534 admin
edited December 2023 in Article commenting
imageBrett Thorson has the best reaction to Carson Beck electing to return to Georgia

Brett Thorson has been known to jokingly feud with his quarterbacks on social media.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    99nout99nout Posts: 218 ✭✭✭ Junior

I had a good long laugh at this one. He's a funny guy.

• Options
    HemingweyHemingwey Posts: 3,898 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

IIRC you are correct. And… his coffin corner kick against UT last year… just wow!

• Options
    Bdw3184Bdw3184 Posts: 12,727 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

You are correct, sir!

Gotta love Thorsen….a true team first guy!

Makes the best of what the team gives him……and, when he needs to, can punt it out on the one yard line after a 75 yard punt (looking at you, UTjr) !!

Will make a great pro! Just glad he’s a Dawg!

• Options
    UGA66UGA66 Posts: 4,151 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Let's hope Carson keeps Thorson off the field again. LOL. Carson continuity is very good. This may...may...keep some from the portal? My spirits are lifted for sure. Carson is going to make all the difference this next season. Should have a good OL to work with again.

Something happened to cause Raiola to turn on UGA like he did..besides his overblown ego. I agree, he certainly does not like competition. Well, Nebraska is the place to be for that.

• Options
    truthtellertruthteller Posts: 226 ✭✭✭ Junior

I love the joke about the transfer portal - then I started to wonder if a punter would ever use it to improve their draft stock by transferring to a lesser team to get more work...interesting.

• Options
    reddawg1reddawg1 Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Not sure why DAwg NAtion forum can post the f-word but we commenters can't say some of the miost innocuous words.

• Options
    reddawg1reddawg1 Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

How many times did he punt? Like 4 times?

• Options
    JBMDawg46JBMDawg46 Posts: 391 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

QB room looking really good. All DGDs. No narcissists present. Huge bullet dodged.

• Options
    87dawg87dawg Posts: 374 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Someone actually down-voted this? I thought the same thing and probably everyone on here is surprised when seeing you can't post the word ug1y.

This Raiola kid....

First, he should have been a Nebraska commit all along, given his family background there. The only reason he was a UGA "commit" was because of Stafford and the family friendship but yeah, he should have been with Nebraska all along.

Next, would we really want a player who is afraid of competition at his position? Did he expect he would walk in and be gifted the starting role over another 5 Star / 4 Star (depending on publication) who is already in the system? If you are afraid to compete at your own school, why would I expect you to compete against opposing teams? That sounds like someone that is not comfortable with his abilities and that is not someone I want.

His "grander ambition" comment says everything you need to know about how selfish he is.