Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

5 things from Kirby Smart: Georgia arrives in Miami connected for Orange Bowl

SystemSystem Posts: 10,546 admin
edited December 2023 in Article commenting
image5 things from Kirby Smart: Georgia arrives in Miami connected for Orange Bowl

MIAMI, Fla. — The Georgia players who arrived healthy are all in and ready to put the squeeze on Florida State in the Orange Bowl.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    87dawg87dawg Posts: 374 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

I am usually unhappy when a player opts out simply because he is planning to turn pro. I always feel that they are turning their back on the ones that made going pro possible and it strikes me as selfish.

However, we know Bowers was hurting and did come back before he was ready so I’m not as bothered by that decision. He played through the injury but was never 100%. I’ll miss seeing him but I get it.

• Options
    GtheGreekGtheGreek Posts: 952 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I expect to see BB suited up and ready to play.....even if it's just to be a decoy.....how can you go through so much with your TEAM Mates for so many games not to????

• Options
    MikeGriffithMikeGriffith Posts: 3,682 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

hard to know, we didn't see Brock on the first team flight, but there was more than one .... we didn't see who got off the second plane, it came much later.

• Options
    Bdw3184Bdw3184 Posts: 12,727 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Ahhhh sooooo……the plot is thickening…

Guys and girls, I think he is playing! Just doesn’t want his last game to be that SECCG miscarriage!

Go Dawgs!

• Options
    MikeGriffithMikeGriffith Posts: 3,682 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@Bdw3184 i do not think he is going to play, but I have been told he will attend the game.

• Options
    Bdw3184Bdw3184 Posts: 12,727 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

You are probably right….

But what a way to end a glorious career if he did!

• Options
    robinsdawgrobinsdawg Posts: 106 ✭✭✭ Junior

i could see BB getting a play or two near the end of the game to get a good send-off, similar to the guys last year in NCG. Of course, by that time in the game we may be so far ahead, there will be no more UGA fans in the stands.

• Options
    reddawg1reddawg1 Posts: 3,631 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

If we were in the NC hunt, BB would play! THis game, while I won't say is meaningless, it's not worth the risk of playing while not 100% healthy and confident. JUst too much at stake for BB.