Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Florida State QB Brock Glenn: ‘All we got is all we need .... we’re fully confident’

SystemSystem Posts: 10,680 admin
edited December 2023 in Article commenting
imageFlorida State QB Brock Glenn: ‘All we got is all we need .... we’re fully confident’

MIAMI, Fla. — Florida State quarterback Brock Glenn said the Seminoles have a saying, and it applies more than ever this week.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    GoodOlDawgGoodOlDawg Posts: 449 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

“We say it all the time, ‘All we got is all we need,’ " Glenn said, “and that’s never been more real than now.”

It’s very important not to underestimate this team. UGA has to play to their standard and not allow the issues going on with FSU to lull them into a state of complacency. I believe Kirby and Co. will have them ready for total domination.

GO DAWGS!

• Options
    jvillebiljvillebil Posts: 171 ✭✭✭ Junior

Saying we've got all we need doesn't say a whole lot. So you have 11 for defense and 11 for offense, well yeah technically you have all you need. Now at the end of the game you may be thinking, well sure we had 22 players but they couldn't stop that bus that just hit us.

• Options
    jdatl3jdatl3 Posts: 410 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

I hope the dawgs get all over Florida State, so Gunner can get more than a quarter of work. Our side needs to use this as the ramp up for next year.

• Options
    1SICemDAWGS11SICemDAWGS1 Posts: 1,824 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Can't blame the kid, if my name was auburn, I'd use a different name also..GoDAWGS!

• Options
    UGA66UGA66 Posts: 4,159 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

UGA still looks strong for this game, Brock and Mims notwithstanding. Mims just up and left for the NFL pre pay...ground. Not surprised at all that he bolted. He played hard most of the time and was injured....so no more injuries for him. You may disagree, but never considered Mims a DGD after he left and returned. Something about him that smacked of Alexander. Just my opinion..nothing more. I believe Brock will play if at all possible..he is a DGD.

Brock Glenn...or whatever his real name is...I believe will give it his best shot. Just not enough fire power as we will soon see. The Dawgs should win this ...big ...by 30 pts at least. I am looking to 2024...what a year that is going to be, Go Dawgs!!!

• Options
    NorthHallDawgNorthHallDawg Posts: 88 ✭✭✭ Junior

Never underestimate your opponent. If the Dawgs go in thinking this is going to be a cakewalk then get ready for a long and nerve wracking game. If, however, the Dawgs are focused and business like, this could turn into a rout. The team that takes it the most serous wins...

• Options
    jdatl3jdatl3 Posts: 410 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Ignoring everything else, I don't think Mike Bobo can win the big game. I don't think he and Searls can coach up a line that can beat a really good D line. I look back at the championship game, and our 40 pt a game offense struggled to get 20 plus points. Our line couldn't move their line, and we couldn't scheme to do anything else. They ran that toss sweep thing how many times? I believe we will beat Free Shoes U, but going forward, I think next year will be bad. I hope someone "in the know" conveys to Kirby that he needs some help. Bring in another super assistant - what do they call them, offensive advisor. Something.