Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Kamari Lassiter on playing in the Orange Bowl: ‘I owe it to my fan base to just give it my all’

SystemSystem Posts: 10,468 admin
edited December 2023 in Article commenting
imageKamari Lassiter on playing in the Orange Bowl: ‘I owe it to my fan base to just give it my all’

FT. LAUDERDALE, — It would be understandable if Kamari Lassiter opted not to play in the upcoming Orange Bowl. Due to his outstanding play at the cornerback position for the past two seasons for Georgia, Lassiter is seen as one of the top cornerback prospects in the 2024 NFL Draft.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    1SICemDAWGS11SICemDAWGS1 Posts: 1,794 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Kamari Lassiter=A True DGD..GoDAWGS!

• Options
    AndrewHughesAndrewHughes Posts: 16 ✭✭ Sophomore

Who's the rook wearing 89? Dawg looks swole!

• Options
    navydawgnavydawg Posts: 3,031 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Gotta love Lassiter !! He’s a DGD for sure and will be a legend at UGA. I wish him and All our Dawgs that are moving to different things in life, the Very best that life has to offer on and off the field of play. Go Dawgs !!

• Options
    DallasDawgDallasDawg Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Good for him. I always thought the "I'm going to prepare for the NFL draft" excuse was a bunch of crap. I mean, as Kirby himself said, for those guys planning to go to the NFL, why not use the bowl practices as live-action prep? Lassiter playing in the Orange Bowl just proves how much of a croc that excuse is.

• Options
    jdatl3jdatl3 Posts: 396 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Your fans love you. Like Jordan Davis and some of the others who really understand that football is a show - entertainment. A relationship with fans. A craft not much different than a musician or actor. This is like an encore performance. The NFL will love that attitude - they are in the business of making money off entertainment. Collision entertainment.

• Options
    WoodstockDawgWoodstockDawg Posts: 250 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

DGD! Hope he has a special career at the next level.

• Options
    GtheGreekGtheGreek Posts: 934 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited December 2023

Roger that....hope he's on the O-Line unless he's real quick and loves collecting QB heads!

P/S....It was The Eagle Dawgs that finally got me back to the NFL....but I've got to say that Kamari will do the same....Jeff, Nick are you paying attention..."Fly Eagles Fly"!