Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Everything Georgia offensive coordinator Mike Bobo said ahead of 2023 Orange Bowl

SystemSystem Posts: 10,482 admin
edited December 2023 in Article commenting
imageEverything Georgia offensive coordinator Mike Bobo said ahead of 2023 Orange Bowl

FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla. — Georgia offensive coordinator Mike Bobo had a lot to say about his first season as Kirby Smart’s playcaller.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    JimWallaceJimWallace Posts: 5,749 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Great to be able to read the transcript.

I liked Mike Bobo when he was with us prior to his head coaching gig. He developed into a very good OC back then. Somewhat more seasoned now, he's even better. We are very fortunate to have him, a former UGA quarterback, a UGA graduate, a very experience coach, on our staff.

It was great to get a look into how he sees things. Like Kirby, he tries to stay in the moment while acknowledging the past and the future.

Go, Dawgs!

• Options
    KudzuKudzu Posts: 356 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

It's interesting to me to see UGA fans, in the heat of the moment, either over-the-top excited or in-the-gutter down, about Dawgs like SBIV and Bobo. Net-net, we've all been blessed to have SBIV, Bobo, and a few others that many have questioned, IMHO.

This transcript of Bobo's comments shows me, even more than game results, why he's the right OC for Georgia... not just now, when things (excluding 3 points at the SECCG) are going great, but when we hit inevitable road blocks in the future, whenever they happen (and they will). I like being able to root for folks who aren't just high performers, but high character as well. 😁👍🙏

• Options
    dazzledawgdazzledawg Posts: 187 ✭✭✭ Junior

Ever notice how an OC never takes blame for calling a bad game?