Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Sentell’s Intel: The 13 things to pay attention to in that viral photo of the 2024 midyear Bulldogs

SystemSystem Posts: 10,489 admin
edited December 2023 in Article commenting
imageSentell’s Intel: The 13 things to pay attention to in that viral photo of the 2024 midyear Bulldogs

This Sentell’s Intel rep makes sure DawgNation saw that viral photo that the Georgia football social media account released last night from the Orange Bowl practices at Barry University in Miami.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    MontanaDawgMontanaDawg Posts: 1,856 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Great read Jeff...got me salivating to get these guys on the field and playing. Thanks.

• Options
    MACDAWGMACDAWG Posts: 259 ✭✭✭ Junior

This is one of the best Sentell articles I've ever read. This group sounds special, glad they are DAWGS.

• Options
    wpony714wpony714 Posts: 408 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Love this article! What a great group of new Dawgs.

Hopefully, we'll get to hear from the new DB coach and get some intel on how being at UGA with all the resources will benefit his own recruiting style. Would love to know what has stood out to him so far about the (football) differences between Athens and SoCal.

• Options
    brvhrtbrvhrt Posts: 327 ✭✭✭ Junior

”Joseph-Ajonye is another ‘Dawg in this class who was raised by a single mother. That’s not uncommon.”

Not necessarily something to be celebrated.

• Options
    SmartsTheManSmartsTheMan Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Redell must be taller than 6-foot-4. That big and that fast. Look out!

• Options
    WoodrowWoodrow Posts: 85 ✭✭✭ Junior

Daggum Redell is gonna be special. I cannot wait to see that kid get on the field and leave some DB's in the dust, and he is big enough to knock some of those SEC lineman into the dirt.

I like it! Here we go ladies and gentleman, put on your seatbelts, it about to be a fun ride come next season!

• Options
    BetheredgeBetheredge Posts: 199 ✭✭✭ Junior

Seth, this gave me goose bumps!! I can hear Munson’s gravely, excited voice on a beautiful, sunny, fall day in Athens…”Get the picture now! My God look at that Reddell kid flanked by…”

GO DAWGS!!

• Options
    reddawg1reddawg1 Posts: 3,624 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Reddell looks special looking at his film! Man, hats off to CTH he just keeps reeling these remarkable TE's in!

• Options
    FloridadawgFloridadawg Posts: 10 ✭ Freshman

I for one can hardly stand the wait to see these new additions to our dawg family on the field doing there thing. ........welcome! now go and be a "DGD"