Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Brock Bowers, Amarius Mims both at Georgia football practice ahead of Orange Bowl

SystemSystem Posts: 11,048 admin
edited December 2023 in Article commenting
imageBrock Bowers, Amarius Mims both at Georgia football practice ahead of Orange Bowl

MIAMI — While they were only stretching during the media viewing portion of practice on Friday, both tight end Brock Bowers and offensive tackle Amarius Mims were at practice for Georgia ahead of their game against Florida State.

Read the full story here

Comments

• UGA66UGA66 Posts: 4,205 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

This is weird......Mims and Bowers stretching today during practice ....media day. No opt-outs from UGA. I now have no idea if these two will see the field tomorrow? One can hope!

• JTM22JTM22 Posts: 75 ✭✭✭ Junior

42-7 end of 3rd, let Gunner play all of 4th with real play calling, let him get some fast, live playing time!!

• Silver_BritchesSilver_Britches Posts: 1,270 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Hell, yeah! Man, I hope they both play! Two DGD right there, regardless! Much respect to those guys, and all the rest who will play!

Let's GO DAWGS! This may not be the national championship game, but there is so much to play for! Pride! Finishing the season on a high note! And going to war with your brothers one last time!

GO DAWGS!

• Georgia67Georgia67 Posts: 175 ✭✭✭ Junior

This is wonderful news! Would be great to see both of them on the field. If they don’t play we’ll know it’s because of injury and not opting out. No way these two would abandon their brothers.

Go Dawgs!

• ih8bamaih8bama Posts: 10 ✭✭ Sophomore

UGA66,

I am not worried about if they see the field or not. I do know they have both been hurt and if they can go, they will give it a shot. If they can’t, no problem. They stayed with their team and did not abandon them, could have easily taken easy way out and used injuries as excuse. Both DGDs..

• CHDawg54CHDawg54 Posts: 415 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Bowers has been the best tight end I have ever seen and I wish him the best in the NFL although I'll never see him play again.

That being said I can hardly wait to see Jaden Reddell next year. They have him listed at 6'4" 245 and if you look at the picture of him with the other early enrollees he has to be 6'6". And forget 245, 265 at least and he runs a 4.4 forty.

• navydawgnavydawg Posts: 3,118 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Standing ovation for both Brock Bowers and Amarius Mims !!!! For just coming to the game to be with their team and brothers !! If they play a few snaps that would be nice and great for us fans. If not I’m confident we won’t hold it against them. Two DGDs for life !!

This 2023 team is a memorable one that as many Dawgs before them are endeared to Dawgs fans hearts. They will be remembered in a good way. But I’m Super Excited for and about the 2024 Dawgs.

Though we’re losing some outstanding players, I think we’re also gaining some as well. I Believe the 2024 Dawgs will be right there in the thick of things in the hunt for Another National Title !! Go Dawgs !! P.S. I wish All my fellow Dawgs fans a Great and Happy 2024 !! God Bless You ALL !!

• BigDawg888BigDawg888 Posts: 1,625 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Let's say some donor gives 3 million for him to come back and a 5 million dollar insurance policy if he gets injured and falls out of the first round. Why not? NIL can also keep certain players in the college game who can make similar amounts or still alot to stick around.