Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Georgia football-Florida State live updates, injury news, score, analysis for 2023 Orange Bowl

1235»

Comments

• Options
    budknox310budknox310 Posts: 812 ✭✭✭✭ Senior
    edited December 2023

Stockton is now trying to make plays without a single starter on the oline. Kinda impressive.

He just ran over the starting db for next year. 😂😂 That may or been a bad decision.

• Options
    Georgia67Georgia67 Posts: 140 ✭✭✭ Junior

Stockton doing very well. Impressed with his escapability. We need that.

• Options
    budknox310budknox310 Posts: 812 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

I know, FSU is depleted. But, I am seriously impressed with the running game in the 2nd half, with so many 2nd and 3rd team guys out there. They are playing for that starting role next year. Freeling is a beast.

• Options
    HenddawgHenddawg Posts: 721 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Love Beck, but it is so tough to defend a QB that has mobility. Stockton has great instincts for the pressure and is athletic enough to respond. And then he throws a DIME like that. Go DAWGS

• Options
    UGA66UGA66 Posts: 4,147 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

The amazing Dawgs...how sweet it is. Gunner looks good. Needs those reps.

• Options
    Georgia67Georgia67 Posts: 140 ✭✭✭ Junior

Complete demolition. Georgia not one of the best four teams? CFP Committee you are idiots.

• Options
    navydawgnavydawg Posts: 3,033 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Wish Y’all a Great & Happy New Year !! God Bless & Protect you All !! I’m out of here !! Go Dawgs !!!

• Options
    1SICemDAWGS11SICemDAWGS1 Posts: 1,796 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I agree, Larry was a lot better than the Fansville commercials they now show.

• Options
    UGA66UGA66 Posts: 4,147 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
  • Options
    deputydogdeputydog Posts: 132 ✭✭✭ Junior

Kirby needs to begin stumping for his own team. I can see a world where Bama wins and UGA is second in the nation.

• Options
    edited December 2023

Last comment tonight. WOW, just told the total yardage, DAWGS almost hit 700 offensive yards 💪 what a game, biggest margin of victory in a bowl game, broke last year's record of a 58 point differential..GoDAWGS!!

• Options

I lied lol 1 more comment, and I'm off to eat dinner. I wish the same for you my fellow DAWG. I've thoroughly enjoyed your comments this season. Hope you have a great holiday season, and New Year! Keep warm up there in Rabun County..GoDAWGS!

• Options
    Louis8478Louis8478 Posts: 168 ✭✭✭ Junior

I can see ESPN and the CF committee saying " See, that's why we left Fl St out the playoffs." What they should be saying is, "Wow, Why did we leave them Dawgs out." Go Dawgs!!!

• Options
    Thomas77Thomas77 Posts: 62 ✭✭✭ Junior

Great win, great team. See you guys next year.

• Options
    DawgSonOfGamecockDawgSonOfGamecock Posts: 161 ✭✭✭ Junior

Coach Smart, ever the class act, no doubt giving words of encouragement to FSU’s QB Travis postgame. Love it.