Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

How Georgia tailback Kendall Milton was Orange Bowl MVP on and off the field

SystemSystem Posts: 10,461 admin
edited December 2023 in Article commenting
imageHow Georgia tailback Kendall Milton was Orange Bowl MVP on and off the field

MIAMI BEACH, Fla. — Kendall Milton sparked Georgia’s record-breaking Orange Bowl victory on Saturday night en route to winning MVP Honors.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    SmartsTheManSmartsTheMan Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Glad to see Kendall finally healthy and able to finish out strong. It will be interesting to see what he can do in the NFL.

• Options
    1SICemDAWGS11SICemDAWGS1 Posts: 1,792 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

A very deserving award for Kendall. It was good to see him have a big game after all the injuries he's had while at UGA. Milton will always be a DGD to me..GoDAWGS!

• Options
    David1David1 Posts: 712 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

It makes you wonder how good a Georgia career he would have had if it weren’t for all of the unfortunate injuries. Glad to see him finish strong.

• Options
    khummelkhummel Posts: 826 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Man, now I need some Kleenex. Nice article about a great kid. You can go up and down the roster and see how contagious this team unity stuff is. And all the NIL money, starter snaps, and even pro contracts combined don't have nearly much value as these priceless memories and life lessons. Go Dawgs!

• Options
    DH82DH82 Posts: 12 ✭ Freshman

i know the 2023 Dawgs didn’t quite accomplish everything they wanted but this too was a very special team. The many injuries made for a tough season but they never gave up. They never complained, they never whined like other teams and coaches do. They just kept chopping and have really left a legacy to remember. Such great leadership and love for each other has become a rarity in this age of NIL and the TP. Guys like Jermaine Burton are all about themselves. I don’t know it for sure but I don’t think he ever really fit the mold of CKS culture. And those kind of guys need to go somewhere else because they are like a cancer to what Smart has built. I have loved the Dawgs all of my 63 years and after this Orange Bowl I don’t know if I have ever been more proud to be a Dawg fan. Not because of the beat down they put on FSU but how they all stuck together because they all have the same heartbeat for their team. The FSU team acted the typical crybaby way we have all come to expect and their program showed their real colors for it. Alabama may still be the king of SEC football for now. And I respect and appreciate what Saban has done there. He deserves to be called the GOAT of college coaches. He’s earned it. But it won’t be long before UGA replaces them and Kirby takes his place as the pinnacle of the SEC. Go DAWGS!!

• Options
    sfalexansfalexan Posts: 22 ✭✭ Sophomore

I met KM and his dad after the Vandy game. My 12 yo son saw him and asked me to get a picture with KM in the background. Kendall saw we were going to take a picture, stopped the conversation with his dad, and came over. My son was elated and still is to get a photo with him. After that, I talked with his dad. They are both class acts and make me proud to be a Dawg. I wish him tremendous success at the next level and many thanks for what he did for UGA.

Go Dawgs!!

• Options
    FloridadawgFloridadawg Posts: 10 ✭ Freshman

thanx kindall for all the great memories you are a "DGD"