Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Georgia safety Javon Bullard announces NFL draft decision

SystemSystem Posts: 10,471 admin
edited December 2023 in Article commenting
imageGeorgia safety Javon Bullard announces NFL draft decision

Javon Bullard has been one of the most important Bulldogs over his time in Athens. And the Georgia safety announced that time would be coming to an end as he declared for the 2024 NFL Draft.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    FalconUGAFanFalconUGAFan Posts: 141 ✭✭✭ Junior

DGD...go tear it up!

• Options
    E_RocE_Roc Posts: 1,220 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited December 2023

Makes sense. The only thing holding back his draft stock would be his measurables (we know how much the evaluators value those), which agent going to get any better with another year. He's produced plenty of good to great film, time to cash in on it.

We're going to miss his production and leadership, but now we as fans have an enticing couple of questions. Is Aguero ready to take the next step into a more meaningful role, and can Bolden go the Starks route in making a day 1 impact?

• Options
    JBMDawg46JBMDawg46 Posts: 380 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Javon is a DGD! Keep working and have a great career in the NFL.

• Options
    UGADad20UGADad20 Posts: 1,721 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

22 leaving was expected. He is ready and spaces are needed to get to 85. Joenel Aguero was conspicuously absent from yesterday's game. I did see Julian Humphrey on the sideline. And Daniel Harris played quite a bit. Everette, Humphrey, Harris and ER are an okay group of CB's. Hopefully they all improve before next season.

W/the losses of #22 and #23 UGA will probably add a S through the TP unless KJ Bolden can be counted on to play at a high level year 1.

• Options
    reddawg1reddawg1 Posts: 3,621 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Aguero played.

• Options
    CWdawg1979CWdawg1979 Posts: 458 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Javon is a fighter and will be missed. I hope he goes to the right NFL team and fights just as hard. Regarding a previous posters question, I think KJ is one the most natural high school ball players I have seen. I predict he will be on the field sooner than later. Starks and Downs at Bama, the most recent 2 top ranked safeties out of Georgia High School football, both played as true freshman.

• Options
    HenddawgHenddawg Posts: 720 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

DGD for sure for both his play and leadership. Will be missed and look forward to pulling for whoever he for in the NFL. Always will be remembered as the guy that showed Marvin Harrison just couldn’t take a hit. Ha. Still a textbook hit.

• Options
    navydawgnavydawg Posts: 3,031 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Best wishes to you Javon Bullard. I wish you the Very best in life on and off the field. Thanks for all the great memories, you Are a DGD for life.