Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Georgia running back Daijun Edwards declares for the 2024 NFL Draft

SystemSystem Posts: 10,483 admin
edited January 1 in Article commenting
imageGeorgia running back Daijun Edwards declares for the 2024 NFL Draft

Both of Georgia’s senior running backs have now declared for the 2024 NFL Draft, as Daijun Edwards made his plans known.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    1SICemDAWGS11SICemDAWGS1 Posts: 1,796 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Best of luck in the NFL, and life beyond football, Dajun. You and Kendall Milton made a big difference in several games this year. Again, best of luck..GoDAWGS!

• Options
    USADawgUSADawg Posts: 374 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I love both backs, but I think Edwards goes higher in the draft.

• Options
    jamboogiejamboogie Posts: 188 ✭✭✭ Junior

thx for your efforts. Hope you have fun and make bunches in the NFL

• Options
    MLVMLV Posts: 73 ✭✭✭ Junior

Best of luck to a DGD!!

• Options
    BrooksieBrooksie Posts: 481 ✭✭✭✭ Senior
    edited January 1

Easy looking back and thinking that Edwards kid is going to out run all of them. That’s right, after we lost the recruiting war for Tank, who went to auburn, Dell brought in this 3-star kid who had that south Georgia attitude.

yep. Can’t prove it. But I was right (usually I’m just plain wrong)

now how productive was Bigsby over on the plains??? Ok 3000 yards in 3 years But having daijun in the stable for 4 is what we needed!!

• Options
    reddawg1reddawg1 Posts: 3,624 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Not flashy, but just a guy who knows how to run behind his blockers and pick and weave his way for more yardage than looks like is actuallythere. DGD!

• Options
    PopeyethesailorPopeyethesailor Posts: 443 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Where is Bowers? Why has he waited so long? Has he not made up his mind? Is there a CHANCE he comes back?

• Options
    UGADad20UGADad20 Posts: 1,725 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

There is no chance BB comes back. He is merely allowing his teammates their moment in the sun before his announcement eclipses everything else.

Seems most everybody has announced except BB and LMcC. They may announce together? I don't think Thomas and Lovette will be high enough draft choices to warrant coming out this year. Rattledge and 78, 97 (on D) all seem to be an even bet to return.

• Options
    HenddawgHenddawg Posts: 721 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Definitely a DGD and had one of the best dead leg moves around. Always felt confident with Edwards in the game. He would get that extra yard needed, pick up that blitzing LB, and catch a ball around him. He will be missed and wish him nothing but the best.

• Options
    navydawgnavydawg Posts: 3,033 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Daijun Edwards what an outstanding player and DGD. Mr. Quitely Work Hard & Never Give Up, that’s Daijun Edwards. Wish you the Very best life has to offer On and Off the field of play. Your a DGD for life and Will be remembered !!