Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Georgia’s Jackson Muschamp shares how Carson Beck is like Tom Brady, unique insights from QB room

SystemSystem Posts: 10,473 admin
edited January 7 in Article commenting
imageGeorgia’s Jackson Muschamp shares how Carson Beck is like Tom Brady, unique insights from QB room

ATHENS — Carson Beck shares traits with NFL legend Tom Brady, according to outgoing Georgia quarterback Jackson Muschamp.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    navydawgnavydawg Posts: 3,033 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Super excited about another year with Beck at the helm !! I’m thinking he will go from very good to great !! If God Forbid and I Surely Mean that, Beck were to fall to that mean ole bug, I’m not even gonna say his whole name, I’m confident Gunner would do a very capable job. Like Beck I’m believing that Gunner is gonna be a star some day.

And though he’s raw and very fresh in college, Puglisi is a great athlete, he’s tough, and he has tons of Want To. From the things I’ve read on him he’s cerebral and has the right stuff thinking wise. So the more snaps Gunner and Puglisi get the better their both gonna be. IF and Until Kirby can dip in the TP and get an Experienced and Quality QB, I hope he will squeeze C. Ginn in at the very end of garbage time. Of Course After Gunner and Puglisi have had plenty of snaps.

When games are well in hand and No Way the opposition is coming back I hope he’ll get Beck out of there and turn it over to Gunner having the most snaps from that point, then with enough time for Puglisi to get Relevant snaps, then at the Very end only if possible C. Ginn. I’m NOT talking about taking many snaps away from Gunner and Puglisi. But one series of say 1:10 left on the clock is not gonna make or break Gunner and Puglisi if they come in very early in the 3rd Qtr. or if the score is high enough the entire second half.

And on Gunner most assuredly allow him to throw the ball. Same for Puglisi and even Ginn. I’m slower than molasses out of the freezer on a cold, cold day but I could Almost hand the ball off. Almost. They can learn a little by handing it off but not as much as throwing it.

These guys need to throw the ball some to get acquainted and confidence. If the Dawgs are up 43-3 at the half against a weak team, So What if Puglisi or Ginn throw an INT ?? They can Learn from bad things to !! Kirby and the Dawgs have No absolute assurance they’ll be able to find an Experienced and Quality QB at this juncture. So I’m for giving All Three behind Beck as much time as possible, Even Ginn as long as he doesn’t dip much into Puglisi’s time. Just my opinions.

• Options
    SCDawgFanSCDawgFan Posts: 78 ✭✭✭ Junior

The first line mentions "outgoing" QB Jackson Muschamp. Any update on what his future holds? Is he going to continue with football somewhere else in some capacity? Inquiring minds want to know!

• Options
    bogarttadbogarttad Posts: 277 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Based solely on Jackson's straight up the middle first down in the Orange Bowl, I'm betting that if Nick Saban had had him in the Rose Bowl and had inserted him in for Milroe on that 4th and four, Michigan would NOT have anticipated the play as it was called, and Jackson could well have...