Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Tramel Walthour thanks Georgia football program as he moves on to NFL draft

SystemSystem Posts: 10,461 admin
edited January 8 in Article commenting
imageTramel Walthour thanks Georgia football program as he moves on to NFL draft

Tramel Walthour has long been viewed as a valuable piece for the Georgia defense. And the stalwart defensive lineman took time to thank those that have helped him along the way on Monday.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    VenomGAVenomGA Posts: 359 ✭✭✭ Junior
    edited January 8

hope we hear from Warren Brinson soon.

• Options
    navydawgnavydawg Posts: 3,031 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I wish you the very best life has to offer On and Off the field. You are a DGD for life !! Now knock ‘Em out in the NFL !!

• Options
    navydawgnavydawg Posts: 3,031 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@VenomGA Guess I’m being selfish, forgive me, but I’m hoping Brinson will decide to come back. But if he decides to move on to the NFL I sure won’t knock him and will wish him the best. Go Dawgs !!

• Options
    jrmdvm1jrmdvm1 Posts: 131 ✭✭✭ Junior

Mr. Walthour, my office is across the road from where you played for Liberty County High School. I have followed you at UGA as best I could, and you have been a team player the whole time ( even when you had to go to JC level ). Always striving to better yourself and the team. You have been a valuable piece of the team, whether starting or on the scout team, or in daily practices. You have been the type of dedicated player who makes me proud to be a UGA graduate. Thank you so much!

• Options
    CandlerParkCandlerPark Posts: 656 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I'm confused: If he's exhausted his eligibility, why does he have to announce he's leaving?

Regardless, Walthour is a DGD -- a real team player who improved each year as a rotational player. He could have started as a transfer but wouldn't have been as challenged to become a better player.