Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

What Will Muschamp still means to the Georgia football program after moving into analyst role

SystemSystem Posts: 10,463 admin
edited January 15 in Article commenting
imageWhat Will Muschamp still means to the Georgia football program after moving into analyst role

ATHENS — Will Muschamp will finally be working in the role he was initially brought to Georgia for.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    TheRealDTTheRealDT Posts: 11 ✭ Freshman

Good thing you included that one little paragraph, buried down toward the bottom, acknowledging that T-Rob is back interviewing at Alabama. I am not confident he ends up at Georgia if he would go back after he was introduced by UGA.

• Options
    jdatl3jdatl3 Posts: 396 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Kirby's coaches are a hot commodity. I can't help but think Muschamp is heading elsewhere.

• Options
    BrooksieBrooksie Posts: 475 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

If T Rob goes back to Bama, this furthers the case of the athletes that “if coaches can bounce, so can we”.

WAY TOO MUCH $$$$ CONTROLLING THINGS.

MAY THE WEALTHIEST WIN!

• Options
    BubbaBillBubbaBill Posts: 1,183 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Hopefully this will work out because I like having Muschamp in the building if Glenn Schumann is eventually lured away. I would assume he is financially well off after his payouts at Florida and SC so the loss of income may not be as dramatic for him as it would be for most of us. Also, he just became an “empty nester” this month as his youngest child headed off to Vandy. With that in mind, he may just need some time to adjust along with his wife to their new lifestyle, but I’m sure he will be a call away if Kirby needs a DC. Go Dawgs!!!

• Options
    GtheGreekGtheGreek Posts: 933 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited January 15

Given Will's expression during Jackson's run, I'd say no matter what, He's a DGD for life......having lived in Texas after I retired, I came to know Buc-ees from their inception to their current hayday....they are the Lou Ferrigno of Quick Trips, The Jacked Gorilla of 7 Eleven's....so many gas pumps you never wait for a fill up, restrooms so clean you could eat off the floor, food and goodies so delicious, you would eat off the floor.....Coach Diribe's post is so spot on....cause just like Elite Buc-ees, To be a DAWG, you will eat off the floor, cause you are Elite in everything you do!

• Options
    WCHWCH Posts: 476 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Will has to stay at Georgia. He's a DAWG through and through.

• Options
    CHDawg54CHDawg54 Posts: 334 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

There was a comment on here a couple of days ago about commitment or the lack thereof. I appears it applies to coaches as well as players.

If Robinson is already interviewing back at Alabama he was never really committed to UGA but using it for leverage. If that is the case he needs to go back and good riddance.

• Options
    navydawgnavydawg Posts: 3,031 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Commitment ?? What is that ?? Does that mean More $$ Right Now ?? Today ?? This minute ?? You Know my sarcasm isn’t directed at you Bro. or Any other Dawgs fan here.

But that’s what “Commitment” seems to be these days just some word out of the dictionary. Along with Loyalty.

Money. I Know it’s a tool that we All have to have. More of it is Really nice. I get that. I understand. But there are Some things or at least Should be that $$$ won’t buy. How much does a person’s Integrity cost ?? $1mil ?? $10 mil ?? $100 mil ?? More ??

At what point does a person say My Word is Not for sale ?? Last thing in my rant, and what message are we as a society sending Loud and Clear to our young people ?? My answer is Hey be sure to get the most $$ for your Word. Try to keep a straight face when you shake hands and Pledge your Commitment. That’s what our society as a whole is telling young people. Not necessarily anyone specifically but as a society collectively. It’s sickening. 😡

• Options
    LakeSinclairLakeSinclair Posts: 23 ✭✭ Sophomore

Muschamp would be on the short list of many head coaching jobs across the country, and the fact that he’s still an analyst at UGA has everything to do with supporting his sons, and I respect that 100%!