Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Gritty Georgia spark NCAA tourney hopes with gritty road finish, end Carolina curse,

SystemSystem Posts: 10,479 admin
edited January 17 in Article commenting
imageGritty Georgia spark NCAA tourney hopes with gritty road finish, end Carolina curse,

ATHENS — Mike White is still working on making Georgia an NCAA tourney team, but the one thing he has accomplished is ending South Carolina’s run on the Bulldogs.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    jdatl3jdatl3 Posts: 397 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

White and company definitely have the dogs moving in the right direction. Very impressive.

• Options
    CWdawg1979CWdawg1979 Posts: 458 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Great road win in the SEC. I have said on several posts in the Forum that this team competes. Great to see the big man, 3 pointers and defense at a much higher level than the past many years.

Go Dawgs!

• Options
    Georgia67Georgia67 Posts: 140 ✭✭✭ Junior

I'm excited about these Tall Dawgs, too. Coach White has sparked something. With each game I can see their confidence and belief in themselves and team grow a little bit. My only takeaway at this point is we have to get better at maintaining defensive shape and force our opponent to live or die on low percentage shooting. I'm sure Coach White is well aware of that and on top of it.

Go Dawgs!

• Options
    BigDawg888BigDawg888 Posts: 1,451 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

7 more to go guys! Go Dawgs!