Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Georgia football legend Brock Bowers projected sky-high in Mel Kiper Jr. mock draft

SystemSystem Posts: 10,669 admin
edited January 23 in Article commenting
imageGeorgia football legend Brock Bowers projected sky-high in Mel Kiper Jr. mock draft

ATHENS — Georgia fans believe if Brock Bowers had stayed healthy they would have won a third-straight title.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    kylnmeg10kylnmeg10 Posts: 528 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Jayden Daniels would be a better overall first pick for someone. Yes caleb might extend more plays, but I like jayden's accuracy and mobility better. If LSU had a better defense, that offense could've easily carried them. The one knock on Daniels vs Williams, Daniels has that overconfidence about him. Just my opinion. And the thing with drake maye, I've never seen anything crazy out of him. I don't fall into the hype with him.

• Options
    UGA66UGA66 Posts: 4,159 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Bowers below Harrison? Must have been the Bowers injury.

• Options
    CWdawg1979CWdawg1979 Posts: 462 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I hope some team trades up to get him. I would hate to see him go to a perennial loser and waste his talent.

• Options
    UGA64UGA64 Posts: 126 ✭✭✭ Junior

Go Dawgs! Represent the Dawg House~

• Options
    BubbaBillBubbaBill Posts: 1,193 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Hey Mike, please tell those Ohio State whiners that we lost Darnell Washington way before their beloved Marvin went down. Go Dawgs!!!

• Options
    CandlerParkCandlerPark Posts: 696 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Nice to see Kiper projecting Lassiter in the first round. Looks like we'll see three -- count 'em: three -- DBs drafted this year. We may have traded RB U. for TE U. LB U. and DB U.

• Options
    kylnmeg10kylnmeg10 Posts: 528 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
  • Options
    SequoiaDawgSequoiaDawg Posts: 19 ✭✭ Sophomore

I just don't see it with Caleb Williams. I may be proven wrong, but I don't see him as the next Mahomes. Wouldn't mind seeing Brock playing with Herbert. That could be a dynamite combination for the Chargers.

• Options
    CHDawg54CHDawg54 Posts: 359 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

I don't think Mims will still be on the board at #32. He's the most dominating OL I've ever seen.

• Options
    AnotherDawgAnotherDawg Posts: 6,761 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

He's a physical specimen, no doubt. The intangibles account for Kiper's projection.

• Options
    ancelyancely Posts: 80 ✭✭✭ Junior

McConkey only played about 5 snaps against osu.

• Options
    khummelkhummel Posts: 858 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Speaking of Bowers, didn't he commit all the way from California without a bunch of fanfare and without hedging one iota from beginning to end, didn't continue running around to visit/party at a bunch of schools tooting his horn and wasting a ton of others' time and money, enrolled early and then put his head down for some serious business? Boy I sure mis the good ole days. Go Dawgs!