Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

One player at each position group that Georgia football needs to standout during winter workouts

SystemSystem Posts: 10,461 admin
edited January 25 in Article commenting
imageOne player at each position group that Georgia football needs to standout during winter workouts

Winter workouts have begun for Georgia, as the Bulldogs prepare for the 2024 season.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    jdatl3jdatl3 Posts: 394 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Jordan Hall and Jamal Jarrett, both need to make huge strides in weight training and running. They both have huge upsides if they work hard.

• Options
    GoodOlDawgGoodOlDawg Posts: 446 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited January 25

It will be interesting to see if Daylen Everette can improve his cover skills. It became obvious that other teams were favoring his side of the field for success in their passing games as Kamari Lassiter had the other side locked down. I’d like to see both sides locked down to give Mykel Williams and company another second or two to get to the quarterback.

GO DAWGS!

• Options
    WoodrowWoodrow Posts: 85 ✭✭✭ Junior

Jordan Hall and the DL is the most important group on defense that needs to improve in 2024, period and it aint even close.

• Options
    jeremigriggsjeremigriggs Posts: 2 ✭ Freshman

Ondre Evans can and will surprise some folks, I think. He has great speed and strong work ethic. He can run tight man coverage well, but hard to see due to the defensive scheme he was under in High School.

• Options
    TrippTripp Posts: 513 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

I can't wait to see Branson and Rodrick Robinson this year. Trevor Etienne will be a lot like James Cook in the pass game out of the back field. Trevor is a very hard tackle with one on one out in space. Very seldom does he lose that matchup. The 2 Robinson young men will a power running nightmare. Rodrick is very quick for a guy his size. I see some goal line package where both of those guys are in there at the same time.

• Options
    GtheGreekGtheGreek Posts: 931 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Of all the players highlighted, and I believe all will step up to the challenge, Pugs is who I expect to make his prowess known....Gunner has the #2 slot but I know that he will be pushed by Pugs....which is a very good thing as I also believe that Carson will rack up stats quickly and provide Gunner and Pugs plenty of snaps. I also believe AEIII will in short order allay our longings for McConkey....I fail to understand the DIS on Rara....he was fifth in receiving right behind McConkey....to pair him with Smoke, who was a flake was not right. Trevor will be just one of our four, five, six headed Rushing Monster with The Robinson Men and Paul.... Dillon, and Cash all fighting for totes....when will we see LenNeth???

My prediction for "Disrupting Havoc Hammer" is Big Baby with challenges mounted every game by our LB's .....on the O-Line we are in more than good hands with Jared handling the snaps....when you've apprenticed with the very best you can't help but start fast! Monroe the Man will take Mim's place allowing Truss to play his position.

My only concern I share with GoodOlDawg....Daylen needs to over achieve to dispel the assumption that he's the weak side.....another winter, spring and fall will surely help!