Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

For Georgia football, enrolling early has become far more important than National Signing Day

SystemSystem Posts: 10,694 admin
edited February 6 in Article commenting
imageFor Georgia football, enrolling early has become far more important than National Signing Day

ATHENS — There are 22 reasons why Wednesday will be as lowkey as a National Signing Day has ever been for Georgia.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    kirkhilleskirkhilles Posts: 1,100 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited February 7

I admit that with all of the transferring, I haven't spent as much time looking at our upcoming talent as I should... whoa! 7 out of the top 50 players including #2 and #5? 6 transfers on top of that (3 WRs which is really nice) ALL of whom were either considered a 4 star in High School and/or considered one now.

Too easy now that Saban is gone. Go Dawgs!

• Options
    WoodrowWoodrow Posts: 99 ✭✭✭ Junior

I would really like to get Terry Bussey but I feel like that is just not going to happen. He was shopping for a deal and we already had our deals done. I think it is really a two horse race between TAMU and LSU. Unfortunately we are on the outside looking in on this one fellas. But hey, we got plenty of talent so one players will not make us or break us. Great recruiting class anyway.

• Options
    GtheGreekGtheGreek Posts: 987 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Kirkhilles, we are indeed blessed with a treasure trove of talent.....but what stands our to me is that we have 78% of that talent that feel so committed to The G, they are already on campus and participating in the most grueling development program in college football.....that's the mind set that will win championships........not the "hip-hop-hat- hoax' soap operas! I suspect that home boy Bussey...the all world ath-e-let from a Texas crossroads with less population than their 3 digit area code will pick LSU.....I wish him well......if by some unforeseen miracle he dons The G......then all will know he is The Real "Main Event" Deal with the commitment to match!

• Options
    reddawg1reddawg1 Posts: 3,663 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

We have the best recreuiting class and we got arguably the best RB out of the portal and a huge proven WR and another one with 1 yr. under his belt and 3 years of eligibility left. Our stud QB and OL came back as did a couple of cogs on the defensive line, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year everyone!!

• Options
    GBALGBAL Posts: 766 ✭✭✭✭ Senior