Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Kirk Herbstreit allegedly encouraged Dylan Raiola to flip to Nebraska

SystemSystem Posts: 10,451 admin
edited February 7 in Article commenting
imageKirk Herbstreit allegedly encouraged Dylan Raiola to flip to Nebraska

Dylan Raiola was a long-time Georgia commit, only for him to flip to Nebraska just before the start of the early signing period in December.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    78Dawg78Dawg Posts: 166 ✭✭✭ Junior

Good Riddance.

• Options
    reddawg1reddawg1 Posts: 3,616 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

David Pollack pointed out the obvious(had the gall) in front of Saban and Herbstreet that UGA was the new sherriif in town. See ya David!

• Options
    jvillebiljvillebil Posts: 166 ✭✭✭ Junior

I see Dylan as a 3 transfer player who never makes the pos. He should have stayed at UGA bid his time and when he was fully prepared to get behind the wheel they would have given him the keys to the car. Too many "ME" players nowadays.

• Options
    KudzuKudzu Posts: 355 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

PS: I hope for goodness sake no TV broadcasters were communicating with the CFP committee behind the scenes when it knocked UGA from #1 to #6!!!

• Options
    WCHWCH Posts: 476 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Kirk Herbstreit is an enemy of the SEC. He wants to see the big 10 and the big 12 dominate. Good luck herbie!!! I hope he is banned from Athens, GA. 😂

• Options
    kylnmeg10kylnmeg10 Posts: 521 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Herbstreit still mad his buckeyes didn't beat UGA in the past or in the CFP. No matter how much he tries to act like he loves Georgia.

• Options
    BrooksieBrooksie Posts: 473 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

From all we are hearing, beating out Puglisi might have been too much of a challenge for DR

• Options
    navydawgnavydawg Posts: 3,024 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Nah, come on now, we all know that non-biased, perfectly neutral, professional analyst, ESPN Darling Kirk wouldn’t do anything like that. 🙄 Right and I wouldn’t eat a perfectly cooked ribeye steak with a baked potato either !! 😂

• Options
    MobileDawgMobileDawg Posts: 322 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Not saying he didn't do it nor defending KH but I would be really surprised if he were **** enough to do that....

• Options
    1SICemDAWGS11SICemDAWGS1 Posts: 1,792 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited February 7

I'm actually glad Kirk Wrongstreit made that call..dont need that espn "expert" cheering for the DAWGS, or Dylan "all about me" Raiola at UGA to win championships. The kid has already transferred more in his few short years here, than most military families do in a lifetime..GoDAWGS!

• Options
    jvillebiljvillebil Posts: 166 ✭✭✭ Junior

Everyone knows that UGA is now the top DAWG in college football and will be for a long while. Haters and going to hate and well all teams fear someone. UGA fears NO ONE.

• Options
    RedPantsDawgRedPantsDawg Posts: 175 ✭✭✭ Junior

The ESPN cabal of jackals are no friends of the Georgia program. They started the narrative that if Georgia didn't beat Alabama we would be out of the playoff weeks before the SEC Championship game. One of their talking heads told UGA fans to go to the hot place down under. Now this comes to light. I've been called a conspiracy theorist before when talking about the anti-UGA bias ESPN has had in the past. Glad people are starting to see the light.

• Options
    10DAWG10DAWG Posts: 254 ✭✭✭ Junior

WOW !!! Talking about crossing the LINE...

• Options
    Billy2131Billy2131 Posts: 155 ✭✭✭ Junior

Kirk H is a deucebag, freak ESPN