Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Undefined discussion subject.

SystemSystem Posts: 10,460 admin
edited February 8 in Article commenting
Undefined discussion subject.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    JudgeDog31JudgeDog31 Posts: 26 ✭✭ Sophomore

Don’t really care what he did. That’s his problem. Just makes him look bad.

• Options
    1SICemDAWGS11SICemDAWGS1 Posts: 1,792 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Of course he's going to deny any involvement, or tampering. So he can keep his cushy, overpaid job beside the rest of the espn "experts"

• Options
    reddawg1reddawg1 Posts: 3,617 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Sounds a lot different than what Dylan’s dad said.

• Options
    navydawgnavydawg Posts: 3,029 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Yep. He pretty much called Dominic Raiola a liar. The two takes are Entirely different. Herbstreit thinks everyone but Him are totally ignorant. Him and his employer ESPN have never liked UGA.

They’ve snubbed UGA many times in subtle and not so subtle ways. When they fired David Pollack I stopped watching Game Day. The Only time I watch ESPN and it’s subsidiary SEC Network is when our beloved Dawgs game are on those channels, then I don’t have any choice in order to watch them.

The Truth always has a habit of coming to the top. Sometimes it can take a long, long time, but eventually it will. This is my opinion, I think Herbie figured if his beloved OSU couldn’t have this kid he was gonna sabotage him going to UGA. Matt Rhule or not Nebraska is a road to No Where. Herbie knows that. So it’s highly possible he torpedoed that kid’s career for his own designs.

ESPN will not even gently reprimand Herbie, all will be as is. And they won’t say anything to their “New” darling Pat McAfee virus for telling an entire fanbase to go to Hell either. What would really warm my heart is for Game Day to come to Athens and not even One Dawgs fan show up !! THAT might send a message.

• Options
    NissDawgNissDawg Posts: 9 ✭ Freshman
    edited February 9

Ya I don't trust one word he says. I'll believe the father that had nothing to gain with what he said. Not the guy trying to save face with his completely unprofessional and unethical actions. He shouldn't be talking to recruits fathers about their recruitment PERIOD, especially the #1 QB and #1 overall recruit... oh my bad the #3 QB and #21 overall recruit after facing real competition. I've never enjoyed KH or his regurgitated statements on Saturdays, but this puts him on a whole new level of scum. He needs to be investigated and put where he belongs, on CBS. Paul allowing him to backtrack on his show puts a bad taste in my mouth as well. But what more can you expect from Alabama loving, Georgia hating ESPN. Trash 🗑 🚮. With McFakee and Herbturd on GameDay i can't imagine them showing up in Athens this year, but if they do.. I expect the warmest of welcomes! Boo them everytime they open their big ass mouths. Even better, we don't show up in the background and just boo from the sides everytime they talk. David Pollack is 10× the football player, 50× the analyst and 100× the man then either of those 2.

LEAVE NO DOUBT

GO DAWGS

• Options
    brvhrtbrvhrt Posts: 323 ✭✭✭ Junior

Sounds like a stammering teenager who got caught in a big one. Yeah…Herbstreit is definitely lying.

• Options
    DawgTattooDawgTattoo Posts: 411 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Sorry Herbie, I just don't believe you.

• Options
    flemingislanddawgflemingislanddawg Posts: 583 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Sorry Bill Hofheimer, I'm still slinging arrows. Yeah, Herbie you have known Dylan's Dad for years. You call him like weekly? Vacation together. Not buying it.

• Options
    jdatl3jdatl3 Posts: 394 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

When in doubt - Lie.

• Options
    ScoreCheckScoreCheck Posts: 974 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Methinks thou dost protest too much!

• Options
    edubbedubb Posts: 54 ✭✭✭ Junior

Herbstreet reminds me of Bill Clinton statement. While staring into the camera and saying (I did not have sex with that woman). Yea right! Remember the Dad did not get in touch with Herbstreet. Herbstreet contacted the Dad.

• Options
    bogarttadbogarttad Posts: 277 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

I would truly like to know who initiated the call between Dominic and KH. Dominic says KH called him. KH says Dominic called him. Both could be technically true if KH returned an unanswered call from Dominic. Still doesn't explain whether KH was as exuberant as Dominic clearly implies. If KH actually initiated the call, his shame is undeniably deserved.