Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Alabama WR Jermaine Burton clears air with Georgia fans at NFL Combine

2»

Comments

• Options
    jackbmattjackbmatt Posts: 122 ✭✭✭ Junior

I'm no fan of Burton, but would just like to know if that's your view toward the players who have "left comrades" to transfer to Georgia. Assuming that was your reference...

• Options
    1SICemDAWGS11SICemDAWGS1 Posts: 1,791 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

If you're trying to " clear the air" about something, it tells me your conscious is weighing on you about the situation..

• Options
    JudgeDog31JudgeDog31 Posts: 26 ✭✭ Sophomore

Y’all must be confused. T. Edwards says JB is fine and that it’s all us adults who are the problem in being upset with the actions of a young man.

• Options
    plrdawgplrdawg Posts: 157 ✭✭✭ Junior

He displayed his true nature, at Al. following his UGA departure. J.T Daniels departure, thought his production would decline, and left.. HE displayed true nature,,glad he was gone.

• Options
    ChiefChief Posts: 57 ✭✭✭ Junior

Hey burton...kiss my a__. The training Kirby and company gave you made you! Go Dawgs

• Options
    BigDawg61BigDawg61 Posts: 2,407 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Who is upset? Other than the news media trying to fan nonexistent flames. Lol....anything for a buck.

Go Dawgs!

• Options
    PetesdawgsPetesdawgs Posts: 397 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Lot of bad words I could use for this Never-A-Dawg, but any man that runs over a girl because they lost a football game should get his butt whooped. Stop writing stories on this loser.

• Options
    CigarDawgCigarDawg Posts: 2,538 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Ironically, he actually cut off his nose to spite his own face by leaving the NC Dawgs. That 2023 SEC win was just a meager consolation prize for throwing away a role in the 2nd NC and a history making 3-peat run.

His future appears to be headed for even more regret if he doesn't grow up soon.