Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Georgia offensive lineman Chad Lindberg to enter transfer portal as graduate transfer

SystemSystem Posts: 10,521 admin
edited March 3 in Article commenting
imageGeorgia offensive lineman Chad Lindberg to enter transfer portal as graduate transfer

Georgia knew it would have more players exit the program via the transfer portal, and offensive tackle Chad Lindberg is the latest to do so.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    JTM22JTM22 Posts: 63 ✭✭✭ Junior

Got that degree and took advantage of the scholarship and academics, all that mattered! Now he can go pursue playing time! Salute!

• Options
    UGADad20UGADad20 Posts: 1,734 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Lindberg has been a DGD. With the OL in flux for '24 could've been his chance to start at UGA. Not a surprising move at all. Younger OT's probably stepping up.

4 yrs of UGA education and "I am pursuing a MBA" ? SMH.

• Options
    WCHWCH Posts: 479 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

I wish him well. Goodbye!

• Options
    1SICemDAWGS11SICemDAWGS1 Posts: 1,801 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Best of luck in your future young man. You've earned a degree from UGA, an accomplishment in itself..GoDAWGS!

• Options
    GtheGreekGtheGreek Posts: 948 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Chad my man if two more years of football and a MBA is your goal, shoot for the best....Northwestern, Stanford, Michigan would be my choice as the best MBA programs with ok football programs.....Michigan being the only outside chance for another ring.